grant gets no props? (1 Viewer)

I'm starting to believe it was injuries, and nothing else, that disallowed C Grant from being the player that we've seen flashes of.

I give him and Smith credit for catching on fire. Good job guys. Please keep it up.

He must be having another kid and needs more $$$ to feed it.

i swear sean payton must have said something like that to the d-line, they are playing like they need more money to feed their kids and i like the results

NO, Charles Grant get respect when he does it every game! Not 1 here and 1 4 years ago. This inst a bash against your thread but why give a man props for doing his job. Do i get a high five for every time I sell a product? Do you job the way it is asked, do it day in and day out and then you will get yours. Charles Grant (who I met at Bank of America 6 months ago) is a beast and should every game get a sack. When he shows me that, then I will show him love.

I'm starting to believe it was injuries, and nothing else, that disallowed C Grant from being the player that we've seen flashes of.
It was mostly injuries but it was also he took alot of double teams because the D tackles Didn't demand the Double team. Also IT was the Hasslet making him put on all that extra wieght to be better on the run. I am seeing the Grant of his younger years.

Grant and Smith have been great last coupla weeks. There is another thread saying the same thing. It's great to see them back on the rampage!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom