Grant / Smith (1 Viewer)

Seems that GW has got them back to playing like they used to. Great game for both of them.

The Jets line got owned today and they are no slouches...this D is for real.

Amazing what happens when A.) They are healthy and B.) Gibbs isn't holding them back.

The Jets line got owned today and they are no slouches...this D is for real.

I agree. I pretty much disregarded the Buffalo performance because the Buffalo offensive line is bad. Jets offensive line is one of their strengths, a really good line. We dominated.

I could get REALLY used to Smith and Grant playing like this... they all have really stepped up.

This is a really scary Saints team, thats 2 games now they've won without Breesus being absurd.

hats off to them both. Scary how good our d could be if they turn it up a notch.

I have been their toughest critic, but I gotta give them props..

wow, these guys are coming on like crazy!! what an awesome Defense win for our guys!

Grant especially was playing an absoulute beast today. The whole line had Sanchez running for his life the entire game. For the second straight time the Defense won the game for us.

Didn't Dieodorf say they had 4 #1 choices on their Offensive line?
We have 3 on the defensive side (Hargrove is as good as a #1 too).

I agree that they played lights out today, but really, our entire Defense looks very scary. If they do not get some national props I will be very surprised. Not disappointed, just surprised, a little.

UNREAL!!! They were playing out of their minds!!! Amazing game today!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom