Gray hair on men is hot according to 72 percent of women surveyed. (1 Viewer)

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
The results are in. We asked Match.com users, "Ladies, is silver hair really sexy on guys?" and thousands said:

Gray hair is hot—72 percent
Let's admit up front that gray hair on men is distinguished. On women, it's just old. He's a silver fox. She's a crone. Oh, well, that's why there's Clairol.

http://boomers.msn.com/articleDP.aspx?cp-documentid=379781

Wow...I can't wait till I get some.

I'm in my late 20's and have a LOT of gray hair. I'm keeping it, for better or for worse. It gets a lot of comments, most of which is...how old are you? :dunno:

Yes, they are correct!

I think gray hair on MOST men is sexy.

I like the salt and pepper look.

I prefer graying hair on a very dark haired man.

Gray hair looks good on certain women when they hit an older age IMHO.
Not fair, I know.

EXHIBIT A

Last edited:
Ladies! Gray hair is sexy on the ladies, too. Lauren Hutten? The lady in those teeth commercials who "looks fantastic for her age", etc. Or the diamond commercial where the folks stand up behind the newspaper?

Ladies, I may be biased, but gray/silver hair does not diminish your sexiness at all. To many, it embellishes it. There is nothing sexier than a cool, realized woman.

Of course, the good looking part still applies.

How do women feel about a man's gray hair when it's being swept up along with the dark hair off the bathroom floor?

Ladies! Gray hair is sexy on the ladies, too. Lauren Hutten? The lady in those teeth commercials who "looks fantastic for her age", etc. Or the diamond commercial where the folks stand up behind the newspaper?

Ladies, I may be biased, but gray/silver hair does not diminish your sexiness at all. To many, it embellishes it. There is nothing sexier than a cool, realized woman.

Of course, the good looking part still applies.

Very nice post for the females. :)

Lauren Hutton is older, and so is the lady in the commercials.

I agree it looks good on them, at THAT age. /.02

How do women feel about a man's gray hair when it's being swept up along with the dark hair off the bathroom floor?

eww. You're starting to ruin this for me. ;)

ps: How do you double quote now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom