Grayson (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I'd assume that since we've heard nothing that he cleared waivers.

If someone had claimed him, that would actually have been news. Him clearing waivers...not so much.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think the NFL transaction wire updates at 4:00, so we should know any minute now.

That said, I can't see us bailing and exposing our third round pick from a year ago to waivers unless there is no intent for him to return. It's kind of late in the week to need a scout team, practice squad QB; my guess is that they wait until after the game and bring in a new understudy.

If they were truly taking this guy seriously as the developmental prospect, no way does he get subject to waivers; that's an indication that they may not care about him being snatched up anymore.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

keefresh2

on my own ignore list
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I figured he'd land on the Saints' PS. He def doesn't look like a guy who could lead a franchise right now, but he has some attributes. Some decent mobility kinda like alex smith, and a couple of his deep balls actually looked pretty good to me. Definitely has a higher ceiling than some guy like Sean Canfield, at any rate.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I was coming in to predict he'd be signed to our PS on Monday. I was obviously not quick enough and wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom