Grayson (1 Viewer)

I'd assume that since we've heard nothing that he cleared waivers.

If someone had claimed him, that would actually have been news. Him clearing waivers...not so much.

I think the NFL transaction wire updates at 4:00, so we should know any minute now.

That said, I can't see us bailing and exposing our third round pick from a year ago to waivers unless there is no intent for him to return. It's kind of late in the week to need a scout team, practice squad QB; my guess is that they wait until after the game and bring in a new understudy.

If they were truly taking this guy seriously as the developmental prospect, no way does he get subject to waivers; that's an indication that they may not care about him being snatched up anymore.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Just signed to practice squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured he'd land on the Saints' PS. He def doesn't look like a guy who could lead a franchise right now, but he has some attributes. Some decent mobility kinda like alex smith, and a couple of his deep balls actually looked pretty good to me. Definitely has a higher ceiling than some guy like Sean Canfield, at any rate.

I was coming in to predict he'd be signed to our PS on Monday. I was obviously not quick enough and wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom