Grease (2 Viewers)

Mad marsha, I could marry you today. Lol. Ive yet to see a bad opinion from you. Lol. Your opinions are really good and appreciated. I am of course kidding. Keep posting though. I really like what you have to say.

I remember her saying one time that Sonny was, you know, a good father so I think she did have respect for him. But show business wise, she knew she was outgrowing him. That's pretty impossible for a show business marriage to survive.

Like I said, I have respect for her career and all (Moonstruck is one of my favorite movies) but I'm not really a fan of everything she's done.

What about Bono, ski accident? Tragic!

Mad marsha, I could marry you today. Lol. Ive yet to see a bad opinion from you. Lol. Your opinions are really good and appreciated. I am of course kidding. Keep posting though. I really like what you have to say.
Wait, you're kidding about my opinions? lol (I'm sure you mean about the marrying part).

Wow. I did not know that. Remember songs like born to hand jive, and all the other great songs in grease by sh na na. God what a great movie.
Today you learned something. The original lead singer of Sha Na Na was a man named Robert Leonard. He's considered by many to have the highest IQ ever among musicians.

You also mentioned Brian May from Queen. He's not that far behind. He has a masters degree in physics.

Amen. No pun intended. Karen carpenter has the best voice. But olivia comes in second. She is also more beautiful. I actually got to see her in concert. It was so good
Karen Carpenter is smooth velvet to me. I wish she could have been happy. Like I said, I like Olivia but don't really put her up there in terms of voice. Not sure why.

1623012706889.png

Are you suggesting a political assignation? hmmm. Never thought of that angle. No one would suspect a thing.
lol, no. Just that he seemed so goofy, like how could you take him seriously.

Wow. I did not know that. Remember songs like born to hand jive, and all the other great songs in grease by sh na na. God what a great movie.
My first experience with Sha Na Na was their variety show. I still cannot reconcile that with knowing they were at Woodstock. WOODSTOCK!

lol, no. Just that he seemed so goofy, like how could you take him seriously.

It can happen. When you shooting down the slopes, caution is thrown to the wind, when your in your zone. I had a few close calls already. Thankfully, it wasn't my time to spend a few nights at the hospital.

Today you learned something. The original lead singer of Sha Na Na was a man named Robert Leonard. He's considered by many to have the highest IQ ever among musicians.

You also mentioned Brian May from Queen. He's not that far behind. He has a masters degree in physics.

I know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom