Great article on Chris Paul: Man About Town (1 Viewer)

donnad61463

I Still Believe!
Reaction score
Another great article on Chris Paul and the Hornets. I love these quotes from Byron Scott:

"I tell people all the time, I'm so blessed and fortunate to be able to coach these guys because they just don't give me problems. Whatever I ask them to try to do, they go out there and try to do it. There's no conflict with me yelling at one and him yelling back. It's like a dream job. Its unbelievable, really, and I think a lot of it has to do with the way they've been raised."

and

"He [Paul] thrives having the ball in his hands, he loves being the creator," says Scott. "His first year he looked at me all the time; his second year he looked at me all the time. I finally had to tell him his second year, 'You know the offense as well as I do. Figure it out. Just call something.'"

SI.com - Writers - Ian Thomsen: Paul transforming a team and a community - Tuesday April 1, 2008 1:06PM

I agree, we really owe Atlanta. They saved sports in New Orleans (CP3, Owning them opening night after Katrina in the Dome)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom