Great article on Tre'Quan Smith and his first preseason game (1 Viewer)

Yea lining up wrong and turning the wrong way will not make coaches happy. He will get it.

He was quite full of himself over the past week - there’s nothing wrong with that, I like a confident player. But it’s good that he’s seeing how much more there is to the position and how he has to execute on all aspects, not just catching the ball. I like that he’s recognizing where he needs to work and it’s great that he’s getting so many reps. I think he’s already impressed enough to make Coleman expendable, but if he’s going to be getting that field time in the regular season, he needs to be a complete player.

You can just see the talent on this guy on the field, tightening up all phases of his game is the next step. I like his attitude, confident but anxious to learn and improve.

The end of the interview, he’s coming off the field after his catch led to the TD...and everyone’s saying “Great catch Tre”, patting him on the back.....

He smiled like a little kid telling the story, you could tell he wasn’t being an interview robot, it was a true authentic moment as he retold it.

Very real and heartwarming.

He was quite full of himself over the past week - there’s nothing wrong with that, I like a confident player. But it’s good that he’s seeing how much more there is to the position and how he has to execute on all aspects, not just catching the ball. I like that he’s recognizing where he needs to work and it’s great that he’s getting so many reps. I think he’s already impressed enough to make Coleman expendable, but if he’s going to be getting that field time in the regular season, he needs to be a complete player.

You can just see the talent on this guy on the field, tightening up all phases of his game is the next step. I like his attitude, confident but anxious to learn and improve.

From his interviews he doesn't come of as "Full of himself". He realize he needs to work on some stuff and needs to understand the playbook and calls better. He seems humble and wants to get better. It is the media that has been gushing over him.

He sounds like he is from South Louisiana in the interview.

How was he “quite full of himself over this past week”?

Are you privy to some specific information? I do not remember any such comments by him or from others in the media that may have written an article and quoted him inaccurately.

Just saying.

How was he “quite full of himself over this past week”?

Are you privy to some specific information? I do not remember any such comments by him or from others in the media that may have written an article and quoted him inaccurately.

Just saying.

Just saying what? That he’s not? He made comments about making circus catches the first week - things about that’s just what he does and now everybody gets to see it, but it’s no surprise to him. He’s a confident young man - he thinks he’s a baller.

I wasn’t negative about it, I said his confidence is good in a receiver and he seems to have the right kind of confidence: belief in himself as a special talent but also aware of where he needs to work.

What’s your point?

Just saying what? That he’s not? He made comments about making circus catches the first week - things about that’s just what he does and now everybody gets to see it, but it’s no surprise to him. He’s a confident young man - he thinks he’s a baller.

I wasn’t negative about it, I said his confidence is good in a receiver and he seems to have the right kind of confidence: belief in himself as a special talent but also aware of where he needs to work.

What’s your point?

You do not find; QUITE FULL OF HINSELF, as a somewhat condescending statement? I do. That is my point! Just my opinion. You don’t have to agree. No problem.

Him thinking he is a baller, he should. He is a pro now. Nothing different than any other pro. They all think they are ballers.

Don’t be upset. Have a great day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom