Great Brandon Browner interview (1 Viewer)

Rob Ryan must be salivating at this. A hard hitting CB.

It's good to think of Ryan salivating at something besides a shrimp po-boy.:hihi:
In all seriousness if Browner stays healthy and returns to 2011 form, we're looking at utter domination. The dude plays football like he's in a war zone. He has issues, but those issues are good.

Whoops, I'll try to get right link next time. Just visit the site through my phone. I love the pickup though, hate we lost out on Tramon but I'm sure the FO has a list full of other options and was prepared for him to say no after "thinking" so long.

I think us missing out on Tramon will turn out to be a blessing disguise.

I'm hoping browner is the new sharper for the defense. Just bring some confidence, ball hawking, hard hitting play to the rest of the team

At 32 years of Age, a playoff Run in which he played almost 95% of the packers snaps, and only missing one game his entire packer career the likelihood that his body breaks down at some point Is high.

Cleveland must not have much confidence in its 1st round quick to bounce back quick enough to start and coughed up a ridiculous contract.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom