GREAT deals on Saints gear! (Links) (1 Viewer)

i bought a bunch of saints and tigers stuff and only spent 88 dollars, then i changed my mind on a jersey and wanted to go with the black so i called the cust service number and got no answer but i did get a email once the purchase went through...i dunno i am a little worried when they dont answer the line and the time shows they should be in there.

Few College jerseys cheap too, was Peirre Thomas number 30??? Because there is an Illinois number 30 jersey for $12.50.

Zorro, I've ordered from this site a few times, and never had any problems. All the products are officially licensed, no bootlegs or fake jerseys there.
Thanks. Order sent.
If you Americans are interested, if you enter the code [FONT=verdana,arial]FREESHIP
at the checkout you will get free shipping.
I got 2 Saints jerseys, a Saints shirt and an LSU, and shipping from America, for the same price as going to a shop five minutes and buying 1 customized replica soccer jersey. That's ridiculous.
[/FONT]

They've only got Small, XXL, and 4XL left of the Brees stitched jerseys.

Man, that was FAST!! :surprise-bleu-1:

Well dang, I just bought Brees stitched, Reggie stitched, Reggie clock..and some other little trinkets..damn you!
There goes my money for this weekend.

I know where you can get a great deal on a jersey, ricky williams or aaron brooks

I just tried to get all kinds of stuff, it let me enter my credit card number and at the last minute it said none of the stuff except the Saints Rain Gauge was still available.... Dammit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom