GREAT deals on Saints gear! (Links) (1 Viewer)

Anyone get their order yet from hometeams.com?
It says the American shipping time is 2-3 business days.
There's a link to order status in the email they send to you after you order.

Mine just says This order is on hold.

Anyone else got that? They say international shipping is 10-14 days, but I placed the order 4 days ago and it still doesn't have a status. It may be a lot cheaper by now, but when I ordered a Reggie jersey from NFL Shop I was able to track it from Kentucky to an airport, to Germany to a warehouse, to England, then to my house, in 2 weeks.

The last order they shipped was on Jan 25th. That's cause for alarm methinks.

Haven't got anything yet..I spent about 125 all together.

I got an email telling me that some of papal payment was refunded. I guess because they were out of what I wanted. But I didn't get an email from the reseller. I better still get free shipping though.

I called -800-581-9134 and after 10 rings, a woman told me my order was located, left the warehouse, and s/b arriving in 2-3 days. Only 1 item , was not available.

Good news. Your order has been received.

Your order is being processed

Please allow a few more days for processing.

That's what I got. :dunno:

I just called, they said my order had just left the warehouse

I got a refund for part of the order, but I'm not sure which part.. I emailed them asking about it..

UPS called last night saying they needed clarification on the address. If the NYC office(s) can't decipher 30 Rock nor where it is, they must be smoking the drugs that are being smuggled through UPS. I should be getting mine today, I hope.

I sure appreciated the link, thanks. However, this turned out to be a terrible experience. I placed my order about 20 minutes after the original post. Then, got the "order is on hold" message when I checked the link they emailed me. So, I called Monday, and they said they had everything except the windsock, which was coming from their retail store to ship out. Then Tuesday, the on hold message goes away, and a being processed message appears. Wednesday, I again get the "on hold" message, so I make another phone call. I was told not to worry, my FULL order was being processed, and should ship in the evening. NOW, today, I get a call saying that the jerseys, lamp, and other stuff is no longer in stock, nor will it be, and they would be happy to send me the pail, which they had. Needless to say, I was a bit upset, and told them to just forget it. How could my oreder be ready to ship, then the stuff is all of the sudden gone? It just seems a little odd that all the stuff I ordered was still available on the site...but at a HIGHER price in the day(s) following my order. I feel cheated that they just decided to ship out my items to people who paid more for them . Sorry for the rant, but I am truly disappointed with the whole process from hometeams.com and am contemplating contacting the Better Business Bureau to register a complaint.

Sorry to hear about that. I felt a bit taken by the lack of an entry on the BBB site, but it appears I got mine in just in time. I'm usually the one with all the trouble.

I emailed them yesterday afternoon and have yet to get a reply.
Also you guys can just ring them, but to ring them it would cost me about 10$ a minute.

I don't know what I should do, my order is pending review. I don't know if I can cancel it or not, their customer service is obviously terrible.

They claim with international shipping my order will be with me in 10-14 days. I placed it 6 days ago and it is obviously still in different boxes somewhere.
:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom