GREAT deals on Saints gear! (Links) (1 Viewer)

I did the order track a different way, by entering the number on the info page, and it now says
Good news, your order has been received!
<!--<td>
usps.gif
</td>-->
Your order is currently being processed.It also says that international delivery is 2-3 weeks, not 10-14 days like the other page.

i haven't heard anything from these guys and it has been since last friday. no tracking number whatsoever has been sent to me or on that link they sent with the order confirmation.

I got mine today. I got an email the day after I ordered saying that some of my paypal money was being refunded. I called and talked to a lady telling me that one item was not available. I got the Brees jersey and a shirt for my wife. Pretty good service, I think.

Hello,
Unfortunately, your order with our company has been cancelled. While
HomeTeams.com prides itself on filling every order and updating our
website as quick as possible, we occasionally sell out of Hot items or
sizes in items we will not restock. In your case this is what happened and
we apologize for any inconvenience your order cancellation may cause you.

A full refund has been issued back to your Paypal account.

Thank you for the opportunity,
HomeTeams.com

i called and spoke to someone yesterday, she gave me a ups tracking number and all my stuff is scheduled for delivery on monday.

i ordered my stuff friday got a little concerned today when i saw the posts. the lady told me it was on schedule to be delivered today and i recieved everything i ordered (brees jersey, sweatshirt, sweatpants).

Got my order today. Can't beat a Bush premier jersey for 25 bucks....well I would've preferred Brees but 4XL or whatever it was they had was a bit too big for me.

Got my order yesterday, altho the Brees jersey became unavaible (and I was one of the first on here to place my order) So I think many of us will find out in the up coming days that the orders will not be full. My advice is give em a call and see whats shipping. But my Bush jersey arrived, very nice quality I couldn't be happier. They credited my card for the Brees jersey and the switch the shipping from 14.99 (orders over 50) to 9.99 (orders under) SO everything went smooth for me (unless I should be upset about the Brees one) Which I am not, I mean you throw stuff up thier at 75% off and some stuff is bound to be gone and the site can only update the pages so fast and it obviously was just not up to date.

I guarentee this site alone (once we got the link) bought the Saints gear clean out, and pretty fast because when I went on the first time TONS of stuff, when I went back to check order status, very few items were left.

To provide some optimism to those that haven't had the best of experiences on this site, I got my Brees jersey and it looks legit. I hope everyone else has good results.

whats the number to call these people, im trying the number listed for phone orders and it just rings and rings, no answer.

I received my Premier EQT Brees stitched jersey today. Great deal, and an awesome jersey!! :worthy:

I got my stuff in the mail on Friday.. I had been refunded for the black Bush jersey, but got all of the other stuff.. :9:

I got my order today and out of 9 things I ordered, 3 were sold out -- the door mat (which I really wanted) McAllister McFarlane figure, and woman's hooded fleece). I'm the most excited about the $60.00 Reebok hooded sweatshirt that I got for $15.00 and a $26.00 "I :hearthrob: Saints Football" t-shirt for $6.50. Now................what to do with the Saints 5 quart galvanized pail I bought.:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom