GREAT deals on Saints gear! (Links) (1 Viewer)

it just showed up, nice jersey for 25 bucks. stitched everything except the fdl. weird that i got no tracking though

I got my order today and out of 9 things I ordered, 3 were sold out -- the door mat (which I really wanted) McAllister McFarlane figure, and woman's hooded fleece). I'm the most excited about the $60.00 Reebok hooded sweatshirt that I got for $15.00 and a $26.00 "I :hearthrob: Saints Football" t-shirt for $6.50. Now................what to do with the Saints 5 quart galvanized pail I bought.:scratch:

fill it with ice and Abitta

Just got my stuff today, very happy with it, but realise that US sizes are a lot bigger than those I am used to.
Question:
Did everyone who ordered the Brees home jersey get it?
I recieved no email to tell me they were sold out, or not charging me for it.

Today I recieved white Bush jersey, Saints shirt, LSU shirt with no sign of Brees jersey. I am happy with the stuff, but will be pretty annoyed if they charge me for something they don't give me. Maybe they'll send it separately. I hope so.

Look at your invoice, I bet is say quanity as '0'. I got everything I ordered but jersey but when I looked at the invoice, it showed they didn't have it and didn't charge for it.

Just got my stuff today, very happy with it, but realise that US sizes are a lot bigger than those I am used to.
Question:
Did everyone who ordered the Brees home jersey get it?
I recieved no email to tell me they were sold out, or not charging me for it.

Today I recieved white Bush jersey, Saints shirt, LSU shirt with no sign of Brees jersey. I am happy with the stuff, but will be pretty annoyed if they charge me for something they don't give me. Maybe they'll send it separately. I hope so.

I did not get my Brees Home Jersey either. (and on the first day this was posted we ordered about the same time, or at least posted here that we did) I didn't get a call or email from them either about it. I also was never charged and they even adjusted the shipping for me to reflect only one jersey. So my guess is they just didn't have our sizes left and this site bought them so fast that the system didn't have time to update. (i can understand that with the deals they had)

I also don't doubt for one second an ebay seller probably got on there saw the discounts and bought tons and tons of stuff to resell. These were pretty nice jerseys and for 25 bucks you absolutly couldn't go wrong.

There commications from the site/company weren't very good tho (terrile might be a good word). It says they are moving so I am not sure what the situation is at the business/warehouse, or how they are set up employee wise. But the number listed never worked and no emails were ever replied to. But I was happy with the one jersey I did get so I guess I am pretty happy with the transaction in the end. Alot better than I have had with other sites. Seeing as how I actually got what I ordered (well half of it)

I have ordered stuff before cause I am an out of town fan and your lucky to find anything Saints up here. I have had some horrible experiances with online merchandise. From wrong orders, defective merchandise, stuff sent out that is NOTHING like the picture on the site, Two toned gold colors for the lettering and the numbers. Most of the times they are taken care of but dealing through emails and phone calls to god knows where while waiting for shipping inbetween, can be very annoying.

Yeah the little invoice fell out as I opened it up. It does say 0 and sorry sold out.
Still I'm very pleased that I got a Saints and LSU t shirt for $11 combined (£5.50 for me).

I agree their communications were terrible, they just assured me in an email my stuff was on the way. Like I said on NFLShop I knew that at 10:45:49 on the 8th of whenever my jersey had been transferred to a warehouse in Frankfurt. Their tracker was completely broken, it still says my order is being processed.

I'd use them again though, but I hope I am getting to Wembley in October, and if so am bringing as much cash as I can find to blow on silly items I don't need slapped with an FDL:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom