GREAT deals on Saints gear! (Links) (1 Viewer)

BuddyS

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I stumbled on this site (hometeams.com) and found that they have big time clearance prices on Saints, LSU, Hornets gear. Really cool Saints pullover for $15 (reg. $60), LSU nike ringer-Tshirt for $5. I think purchases of $75 or more get free shipping.

Also, nflshop.com has 30% off on a lot of gear too.

FYI: I HAVE NEVER ORDERED FROM THE HOMETEAMS.COM SITE, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW LEGIT IT IS. I JUST STUMBLED ON IT AND WANTED TO SHARE THE INFO WITH YOU ALL. I HAVE ORDERED FROM NFLSHOP, AND AS EXPECTED, ALL IS LEGIT THERE. HOPE THIS DOESN'T CAUSE ANYONE ANY TROUBLE.

http://www.hometeams.com/neworsain1.html

http://www.nflshop.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=716694

Last edited:
No problem. And I just noticed Bush and Brees "stitched" jerseys for $25 (reg. $100). Darn, here goes my paycheck!

damn Buddy, $25 bucks and there goes your paycheck!! We must have the same job!! HAHA..im just playing...i tried to buy a Brees jersey too, but they didnt have my size..oh well..

thanks for the links though!

$25 for a Brees jersey? I realize that it's not official (even with the nfl logos), but it looks really good and the price tag raises my curiosity.

:worthy: Good lookin out Buddy!!!

I finally got that Reggie Gladiators of the Gridiron figure, along with a couple of car flags, and a nice lil clock. I REALLY wanted the pullover sweatshirt, unfortunately all they had was a medium.

Thanks alot man!!! Just ordered 2 new jerseys, both Brees and Bush home ones 75 percent off.... Cost me $65 total including shiping.

5 boxes for this thread, good looking out for all of us here.

Is this site definately reputable?
Thinking of buying a lot of Saints, LSU and Spurs stuff. Am I buying fake gear?
It's quite a price for me including shipping and taxes, but nothing compared to NFLShop, so I wouldn't mind using it.

MAN, thanks for posting those up, Buddy!!! :worthy:

I've been wanting to get a Brees Home jersey, and I just bought one of those Premier stitched Brees jerseys for $36.99 SHIPPED! :9:

I bought the Breesus home jersey too, but then checked the BBB and they don't have a listing.

Is this site definately reputable?
Thinking of buying a lot of Saints, LSU and Spurs stuff. Am I buying fake gear?
It's quite a price for me including shipping and taxes, but nothing compared to NFLShop, so I wouldn't mind using it.

Zorro, I've ordered from this site a few times, and never had any problems. All the products are officially licensed, no bootlegs or fake jerseys there.

If Reggie had done something on the field up to this point, I would've picked up his stitched jersey, too.......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom