Great job to all of our Running Backs!!! (1 Viewer)

saintlyn8

cool brees
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Great running today by all of our backs!!! Lets put a stopper on the haterade this week and just acknowledge that we have some really good players back there!!!!

GREAT job by PT!!!! Just an overall great performance by our rb's!!!

I dunno about the rest of you guys, but i'm just thrilled we have soooo much talent in our backfield!

Most importantly 3 - 0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you. This running game is not about one person. It's not about Bell, PT, or Reggie alone.

They all have the ability to get it done. We just need our line to bring this kind of consistency every week, and to stay healthy.

We had a good running game all afternoon long, but it just broke out in the second half. I'm stunned! Great game!

While we are praising our running backs I'd like to give some love to Heath Evans too. He doesnt get to run the ball much himself but he darned sure makes a lot of the yards possible for the other backs.

Go Heath!

Last edited:
While we are praising our running backs I'd like to give some love to Heah Evans too. He doesnt get to run the ball much himself but he darned sure makes a lot of the yards possible for the other backs.

Go Heath!

Absolutely!!! I think he was a huge signing, great job to Heath as well!!!

mikaloyd said:
While we are praising our running backs I'd like to give some love to Heah Evans too. He doesnt get to run the ball much himself but he darned sure makes a lot of the yards possible for the other backs.

Go Heath!

Totally agree! He's a great blocker! He is certainly pulling his weight. And he proved last week that he can catch the ball, too! I'm really excited about our football team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom