Great News Hornets Fans: Cox Sports, Dish Network Agree on Multiyear Deal (1 Viewer)

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Cox Sports Television, the exclusive regional sports network of the Hornets, and Dish Network have agreed on a multiyear deal that will make Cox Sports Television's Hornets game telecasts available to fans throughout the New Orleans area.

The deal not only gives all local fans an opportunity to watch their playoff-contending team in action, but it also marks another significant milestone in the recent revival of the franchise. The Hornets have sold out five of the past eight home games and since the All-Star break, Hornets attendance has increased by 24%. The team currently has six total sellouts this season - and filling NO Arena at 92% capacity for its last 10 games - and will likely far surpass the 8 total sellouts from the previous 2 full seasons in New Orleans.

Hornets fans will now be able to watch CST's game telecasts on the Dish Network in the New Orleans area, beginning with tonight's game in Houston, as the Hornets try to snap the Rockets 17 game winning streak.

Full News Article here: http://www.nba.com/news/hornetstelevisiondeal_080308.html

Could this mean the end of the Charter dominance in the Suburban New Orleans regions?

Welcome to New Orleans Dish network.
Gonna be a weird site seeing all those Dishes being installed on people's houses all of the sudden.

Last edited:
Now if we could get DirecTV to get a similar deal, I would be able to see them.

Great news, I have Dish and although they took NFLN off their top 100 tier, I am pretty happy with them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom