Great point by Underhill on MT: he’s out, but not on IR (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

New IR rule is 3 games. So by *not* placing him on IR, it means they don’t plan on him being out 3 or more.

So they likely expect him back for either the Packers or Lions game.

Same with Davenport and the Packers game. Gotta think he’ll be back next week since he wasn’t IRd last week.

Seeing how Kamara played last year, as well finding out that Cam Jordan played on 1 leg towards the end of the season, i'd rather MT take as much time as he needs.Most opinions is his type of injury takes over a month to heal. We haven't been the best team dealing with injuries and i'd rather see MT play at a high level.

Seeing how Kamara played last year, as well finding out that Cam Jordan played on 1 leg towards the end of the season, i'd rather MT take as much time as he needs.Most opinions is his type of injury takes over a month to heal. We haven't been the best team dealing with injuries and i'd rather see MT play at a high level.
Let's not forget Kamara hurt his knee as well. I think that contributed more to his lack of agility than his ankle which probably was fine by seasons end.

Gordon Heyward for the Celtics just came back of a “severe grade 3 ankle strain“ and he missed exactly a month. If he is playing professional basketball after a month from that bad of an ankle sprain that gives me hope for MT coming back sooner rather than later.

If he has a high ankle sprain, I wish they had put him on 3 week IR... There will be a lot of hand wringing if he injures himself further by coming back sooner.
Saints can go 2-2 the next 4 games and be in a good position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom