Great post on Reddit about Brees's chances on breaking the yardage record this season (1 Viewer)

I like how it's a Washington fan who has figured this out. He was probably researching Kirk Cousin's chances at breaking the existing record, and got trapped in the rabbit hole of Brees' accomplishments.

He'll definitely need to have a 450+ yard explosion here at some point to have a serious shot. I do like that 4 of the last 5 games are indoors, so that will help.

I forgot that Manning was given the record on a review of a lateral. That stinks.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

He'll definitely need to have a 450+ yard explosion here at some point to have a serious shot. I do like that 4 of the last 5 games are indoors, so that will help.

that game could be the last game against Atlanta. What if the game was for the division. I could see both teams airing it out all game.

that game could be the last game against Atlanta. What if the game was for the division. I could see both teams airing it out all game.

If we lose a game between now and then, or we are eliminated from contention, and Drew is like 500 from the record going into week 17, I could see us throwing the ball 50+ times to get it done.

What's amazing is that he could break the single season completion % too. He is on pace for that.

I hope he doesn't get it.
More passing yards usually means our defense isn't holding up.

Depends. Ideally we want to make the playoffs. But if we aren't going to make them anyway I'd take some all-time records and a higher draft spot over a meaningless win.

Don't see it happening. Running game is going too well and defense is improving. If that = more wins, as it should, that's fine by me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom