Great read on RBs in the passing game. Kamara is an “alien.” (1 Viewer)

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

“...Kamara is the only clear RB1 on his team. He is truly an alien, a real dual-threat running back who makes a real impact in the passing game. There is only one Alvin Kamara and he plays for the Saints. The other 31 teams are wasting their time treating their running back like he’s Antonio Brown.”

I think McCaffrey comes close (to AK41).

But Carolina doesn't have a Can't Guard Mike to go with it. D.J. Moore is good, but not real close to MT13.

But Carolina doesn't have a Can't Guard Mike to go with it. D.J. Moore is good, but not real close to MT13.

I don't think it's close to be honest. The key that separates AK41 and McCaffrey is balance. AK41 is lightning quick and has so much balance that it makes Simone Biles blush.

kamara will get PAID soon.

what do yall think of this?

they suggest, 4 years, around 50 million. thatd put him roughly 3rd in RBs

Wow, this is pretty eye opening. It seems like throwing to the RB is the thing to do these days. Tom Brady makes a living checking it down to RBs. But I guess it makes sense that passes to WRs and TEs are more likely to be successful considering the fact that they have spent their entire careers practicing route running and catching balls.

“...Kamara is the only clear RB1 on his team. He is truly an alien, a real dual-threat running back who makes a real impact in the passing game. There is only one Alvin Kamara and he plays for the Saints. The other 31 teams are wasting their time treating their running back like he’s Antonio Brown.”
Kamara will be asking for 10-15 million next year and holding out. I predict we draft a wide receiver in the first round just in case.

Kamara will be asking for 10-15 million next year and holding out. I predict we draft a wide receiver in the first round just in case.

I'm hoping Kamara realizes he gets Drew's money once he retires. Might not be next year, hopefully he don't hold out.

kamara will get PAID soon.

what do yall think of this?

they suggest, 4 years, around 50 million. thatd put him roughly 3rd in RBs

I think he's worth it and we should be negotiating NOW to get him before the price goes up more.

McCaffrey has almost as many career yards as Kamara (rushing and receiving), but a whopping 1.9 yards less per attempt.
Kamara has 22 rushing TDs, McC has 9.
Seems like McC is a workhorse, while Kamara is kept under wrap every time they can.

McCaffrey has almost as many career yards as Kamara (rushing and receiving), but a whopping 1.9 yards less per attempt.
Kamara has 22 rushing TDs, McC has 9.
Seems like McC is a workhorse, while Kamara is kept under wrap every time they can.

Not a dang thing wrong with McCaffrey. If we didn't have AK, there's not another back in the NFL that I'd rather have. He just had the mis-fortune to get drafted by the wrong team. That's all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom