Great read on VIP fan experience at the Linc (1 Viewer)

Shibby

Fleur de ****in' Lis!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Spectacular read from a unique vantage point. I dream of one day wearing a Cowboys Jersey to a Phili home game when they are not playing the Cowboys just to incite anger. Although I hate the Cowboys the shear experience of blind hatred over sports seems like an unforgetable opportunity.

before this one, I have never, ever rated a thread on this site and I have been around since 2001. That was one of the most enjoyable things I've read here, and that includes all of the times SaintJ, Mr. Blue Sky and KOS have made me spew Diet Coke all over my keyboard.

Cool article. Favorite part was the language towards Saints fans by Philly fans.

Bout what I expected and after reading realities of visiting the dreaded Philly territory I may think about going to a game w/my jersey on if its at 12:00 and I'm ever in the area.

3 PM or later gives them time to get boozed up and there's no way I'd be up for that harassment level unless I was rolling with Dunbar in the stands.

whenever Colston scored for the Saints. Their hometown hero scored!
Great article but I have to say this cos it really really bugs me: Harrisburg and Philadelphia are like 2 completely different cities in PA. He may indeed have family in Philly; but AFAIC, Harrisburg is his "hometown". There, I feel better.
No pic of Pam Oliver's aforementioned back end = epic fail too
Seen it. It's ginormous.

Seen it. It's mouth-watering.

Fixed it! :9:

<object width='425px' height='334'><param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/fMd9irbA25w&rel=0'></param><param name='wmode' value='transparent'></param><embed src='http://www.youtube.com/v/fMd9irbA25w&rel=0' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' wmode='transparent' width='425px' height='334px'></embed></object>

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom