Great Saints t-shirt (1 Viewer)

I'm trying to find out who makes that shirt. If or when I do, i'll let y'all know.

I asked my mom she said she would try to find it again, but she hasn't gotten back with me yet. I searched it in google image search and the only thing that came up was this guy's tweet.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The accuracy <a href="https://t.co/B3SV5s3dwz">pic.twitter.com/B3SV5s3dwz</a></p>&mdash; BryanInNolaEast (@BryanTNR) <a href="https://twitter.com/BryanTNR/status/776269033024917504">September 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'm trying to find out who makes that shirt. If or when I do, i'll let y'all know.

I asked my mom she said she would try to find it again, but she hasn't gotten back with me yet. I searched it in google image search and the only thing that came up was this guy's tweet.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The accuracy <a href="https://t.co/B3SV5s3dwz">pic.twitter.com/B3SV5s3dwz</a></p>&mdash; BryanInNolaEast (@BryanTNR) <a href="https://twitter.com/BryanTNR/status/776269033024917504">September 15, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It looks like a custom shirt from spreadshirt.com create a shirt section.

does anybody else hate the panthers more than the falcons..? or just me?

As far as which teams people hate, I would bet there is a strong correlation with age. The older you are the more your hatred of the falcons is stronger than the other two. Falcons have been arrival since the beginning.

True. Absolutely no insult intended but the answer for saintsfannca lies with "Age: 25". For us old guys who went 20 years without sniffing a winning team, the equally crappy Falcons game was the Super Bowl for us. No Bucs until '76 (and even then not in our division) and no Panthers until 1995.

The Falcons are like kimchi for us old-timers -- nasty and fermented underground for a very long time.

I have to say I'm an old timer and while I do not like the Falcons my hatred for the panthers have grown. Think maybe because the Falcons have been pretty irrelevant lately. My distain for Cam is the same as it was for Rison back in the day. Good players with intolerable egos .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. Absolutely no insult intended but the answer for saintsfannca lies with "Age: 25". For us old guys who went 20 years without sniffing a winning team, the equally crappy Falcons game was the Super Bowl for us. No Bucs until '76 (and even then not in our division) and no Panthers until 1995.

The Falcons are like kimchi for us old-timers -- nasty and fermented underground for a very long time.

hey I turned 26 months ago!! :hihi:

I could see that being true tho. I definitely remember the Saints being terrible. And when The Falcons had "interesting" players like Jamal Anderson and Mike Vick over the years. But I don't remember the Falcons ever being really good. I don't like them because they're a rival, but they've never really been good enough for me to despise them. Especially since CSP has taken over, and we've only lost to the Falcons like 3 times in the past 10 years... It just doesn't seem like a reason enough to hate them more than Carolina. To me they are just like an annoying little brother. They can be a pest and build up drama, but at the end of the day you hang them up by their underwear on the fence every time.

Carolina is more of our kryptonite. Lethal front 7 on D. Physical as all get out. And a strong running game led by a mobile/physical QB. We've had some success against them because their passing game is weak, but they've still been a problem for us. We're not a very physical team. Plus they are all smug (don't wanna get myself banned). I hate Cam Newton with a passion. I've never been able to stand even the sight of him. Even back to college (I am an LSU fan). He is so overrated for one, and still thinks he is the hottest thing under the sun. A lot of their players have that attitude and I hate everything about the Panthers.

TB was good when we weren't. (I actually went to their superbowl win over OAK). They've been pretty horrible ever since. And don't really have the antagonistic fanbase to have a feud with.

If I could remake the shirt, I would add the middle finger to the panthers.

Watching VICK an Company do the Diirty Bird on our owe turf will forever hurt my soul! I could care less for the Panthers but I do not like Cam Newton as a human @ all...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom