Great segment on Trevor Penning (2 Viewers)

Penning wasn't able to channel all that aggression on the field in college. He routinely got flagged for this type of behavior in college. So, here we are trying to see if he can play under control, and what does he do.............he gets into fights 3 days in a row and gets kicked out of practice. And, despite all the tough guy talk. He is still being beat by sub par DE. You guys don't get it. He is not going to be our day one starter..............bank on it! Even his draft bio said he wasn't a day one starter, and would need a yr.

Penning could turn out to be a perennial pro blower. I would have to see it first in live action, because I am not seeing it now. No discipline.

You are telling me that Penning is going to be our first LT day one starter in 2 decades for the Saints? Come on!

This guy basically sums up how I feel about Penning so far. Tougher than a $2 steak.

What a video. This guy got me fired up cause he’s fired up cause penning is fireing him up and I’m already fired up about penning so things are pretty fired up over here and my dog is very confused!

Kyle Turley Jr?

I hope not, I don’t want another Kyle Turley type….I don’t have a problem with over aggressive behavior in TC, as long as it stays in TC and doesn’t creep into real games resulting in penalties and such….I hope his play resembles the guy he replaced and he can stay healthy…..

Oh, well, if ross said then he must know.

Brah, ross’ opinion is no different than anyone else on here. He just has a you tube channel.
Not every youtube guy has team media credentials, attends every practice, and is a part of wwl. I'm not knocking Penning but no one think he's ready to start just yet.

Not every youtube guy has team media credentials, attends every practice, and is a part of wwl. I'm not knocking Penning but no one think he's ready to start just yet.
And your point?

He's more than a youtube guy:p
No he aint. He works for a channel that employs someone for each team in just about every sport. Dude knows no more about sports than us on here.

He does know a lot about built bars though.

No he aint. He works for a channel that employs someone for each team in just about every sport. Dude knows no more about sports than us on here.

He does know a lot about built bars though.
Haters gonna hate, rook.

seem to recall terron, didn't do very well his. First start vs Charles Johnson, but next game on he was good including rematch 2 weeks after.
Doug Marrone and company have proven to be good oline coaches.
And keep in mind James Hurst canan it, until ready. Or even peat moving over to tackle.
Play to he best combination of those 5 guys.

seem to recall terron, didn't do very well his. First start vs Charles Johnson, but next game on he was good including rematch 2 weeks after.
Doug Marrone and company have proven to be good oline coaches.
And keep in mind James Hurst canan it, until ready. Or even peat moving over to tackle.
Play to he best combination of those 5 guys.

Kind of understandable, TA was a rookie yet to play a down in a real game when Charles Brown went down and he was up against…at the time…one of the best DE’s in the NFL….I hated to see him go….

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom