Great to be remembered and thanks for the Twitter follow! (1 Viewer)

Dubya

Hall-of-Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Many thanks to SaintsReport for the follow on Twitter and it is great to be remembered here. It seems like only yesterday I was posting images here that I had taken from my seats as a season ticketholder. For the past ten years I have been photographing home Saints games, enjoying seeing the game up close and doing a variety of other sports photography including all of Tulane Athletics and working with Archie Manning and the entire Manning family with the Manning Passing Academy. If anyone wants to give me a follow, I'm @parkerwaters on Twitter. Thanks again and Who Dat!DSC_1073.jpg

The pics you got from sitting in the stands were amazing! I miss seeing them here.

Last edited:
Many thanks to SaintsReport for the follow on Twitter and it is great to be remembered here. It seems like only yesterday I was posting images here that I had taken from my seats as a season ticketholder. For the past ten years I have been photographing home Saints games, enjoying seeing the game up close and doing a variety of other sports photography including all of Tulane Athletics and working with Archie Manning and the entire Manning family with the Manning Passing Academy. If anyone wants to give me a follow, I'm @parkerwaters on Twitter. Thanks again and Who Dat!DSC_1073.jpg
Followed đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom