Saints Great win....but, when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead (1 Viewer)

I've accepted every week is just going to be a grind it out game. If the Saints do lose its going to be a close game. Saints probably won't blow anyone out but they aren't going to get run out of the building by anyone either.

I beg to differ "great win". A win it is. TB beating teams Packers, LV, Carolina like by more than a touchdown. Saint barely beat Carolina and got beat by Packers and LV. Saints ain't living up to it right now. The defense has to get straightened out. Its been 6 games in and same old story. Offense had a few flubbs, but they held their own. You have to let Swearinger get some time or something cause Marcus Williams ain't cutting it. Dude still lost like a lil kid looking for his mommy. 4 years in and bruh its time to move on. Saints need to make some moves cause playing like they did yesterday they gone get smoked by better teams.
I don’t disagree that something has to give but not sure that Swearinger is our answer. There is a reason this guy has bounced around the league. By the way, the big miscue on the secondary yesterday was a missed coverage by Jenkins.

I don’t disagree that something has to give but not sure that Swearinger is our answer. There is a reason this guy has bounced around the league. By the way, the big miscue on the secondary yesterday was a missed coverage by Jenkins.
Ok. Something has to change. Something aint clicking. Need a turnaround. There is no one to challenge these guys for their spots so its like oh well

In the Superdome they should just play Survivor by Beyonce after Saints win a game

:very-happy: I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder, I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive...and keep on surviving

But wait, let's not give Beyonce' sole credit for Survivor. Kelly and Michelle were on it too! :giggles:

when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead :clapbig:

Well, we had something like that against the Bucs in the first game. I'd think when we have our full complement of weapons back, you'll see more dominating performances.

o
:very-happy: I'm a survivor, I'm not gon' give up, I'm not gon' stop, I'm gon' work harder, I'm a survivor, I'm gonna make it, I will survive...and keep on surviving

But wait, let's not give Beyonce' sole credit for Survivor. Kelly and Michelle were on it too! :giggles:
Oh yeah thats right. Can't believe that song is over 20 years old and Destiny's Child was making the club jumpin jumpin

I don't know we usually start slow, hit an amazing mid-season peak, then sort of fall off in the playoffs. So maybe in this crazy 2020 season we started meh, then sort of become "okay", then hit a crazy late-season peak and carry that into the playoffs?? I still have hope and faith in this team, I think the defense will improve. I still don't see our offense as being dangerous or explosive enough thought....

Hopefully this is the case. Before the season started I felt that the Bucs would win the NFC South and we’d be one of the wildcards. The Saints have won the division three years in a row and this isn’t the NFC East. Four in a row is tough! Especially after the Bucs made significant improvements with a good coaching staff going into their second year.

We just have to hope that this team gets hot at the end of the season and face the right teams in the playoffs, but even then I don’t think this team can outscore the Chiefs. We’d also have to hope the Chiefs get bounced in the playoffs to face another AFC team that’s a better match up. Sounds like too many things have to happen for this team to win a SB lol but I’ll still hope and just enjoy every win.

I think a very simple change to get off the field on a few more third downs is coach the safeties and LBs to jump and undercut the short out routes. Seems like opposing teams dump it out there on 3rd and 5 or less and our guys just lay back, allow the catch and then tackle the guy. As soon as. RB or TE breaks out, jump inside and under. If nothing else tackle him immediately. For years Saints have had trouble doing this simple thing on defense.

Again I can only worry bout THIS team. I'm not relying on those teams to play defense. This team defense gotta do something different. This defense beat Carolina. But will it beat Tampa again. Along with KC, Chicago, 49ers?

They've already beat Tampa once with this exact defense, minus Davenport. Maybe it's because Tampa is a division opponent, but I'd say if they're able to contain Evans/Godwin/Miller/The TE's, then they can do it to any team. Tampa arguably has a better WR group than KC, though obviously very debatable. Chicago is tough defensively, but I don' t think they're scaring people offensively, and SF is just downright injured.

You can worry about other teams if the same things are happening to them. Just yesterday alone, I can remember four 50+ yard touchdowns. Am I saying the Saints defense doesn't need to improve? No, but for whatever reason, people refuse to see that even a lot of the best teams in the NFL are struggling defensively.

My wife was confused this morning. I woke up in a bad mood, and she asked "aren't you always in a good mood the morning after a Saints win?"

I don't remember ever being this disappointed by a W.

I feel confident that all of our wins are going to come hard and we’re probably not rolling over anyone.

Too bad we don’t get to play the Jets. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom