Saints Great win....but, when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead (1 Viewer)

Pa.Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead :clapbig:

I beg to differ "great win". A win it is. TB beating teams Packers, LV, Carolina like by more than a touchdown. Saint barely beat Carolina and got beat by Packers and LV. Saints ain't living up to it right now. The defense has to get straightened out. Its been 6 games in and same old story. Offense had a few flubbs, but they held their own. You have to let Swearinger get some time or something cause Marcus Williams ain't cutting it. Dude still lost like a lil kid looking for his mommy. 4 years in and bruh its time to move on. Saints need to make some moves cause playing like they did yesterday they gone get smoked by better teams.

I don't know we usually start slow, hit an amazing mid-season peak, then sort of fall off in the playoffs. So maybe in this crazy 2020 season we started meh, then sort of become "okay", then hit a crazy late-season peak and carry that into the playoffs?? I still have hope and faith in this team, I think the defense will improve. I still don't see our offense as being dangerous or explosive enough thought....

when is the total domination game going to happen. Start with a lead, keep the lean and win with a double digit lead :clapbig:

I think those days are over. Between shoddy defensive play, lack of the big play anymore, and every ref gunning for us....we are doomed to watch every game go down to the wire no matter who we are playing.

I don't know we usually start slow, hit an amazing mid-season peak, then sort of fall off in the playoffs. So maybe in this crazy 2020 season we started meh, then sort of become "okay", then hit a crazy late-season peak and carry that into the playoffs?? I still have hope and faith in this team, I think the defense will improve. I still don't see our offense as being dangerous or explosive enough thought....
Serious question. How do you think this defense improves?

Serious question. How do you think this defense improves?

I think as fans we've vastly underestimated the value of Preseason and training camps and well, just plain practice. Defense across the league is suffering. ALL teams. Scoring is up 16% this season which is a whopping increase over last year.

Defense is harder. We all know the rules and the league-culture is now heavily biased towards scoring and big plays. Defense takes more time, time that's been deprived of teams this season.

So yes, I feel our defense can and will improve. I have no hard evidence or proof of that of course....

I think as fans we've vastly underestimated the value of Preseason and training camps and well, just plain practice. Defense across the league is suffering. ALL teams. Scoring is up 16% this season which is a whopping increase over last year.

Defense is harder. We all know the rules and the league-culture is now heavily biased towards scoring and big plays. Defense takes more time, time that's been deprived of teams this season.

So yes, I feel our defense can and will improve. I have no hard evidence or proof of that of course....
I get all that. I'm worried about Saints. Can't speak on other teams. This defense....its the same thing game in and out. Marcus is LOST. They not checking each other. Communication is not there. 1 sack up front. How are they gonna contend with good teams. Where is that beast mentality. Laying the hit stick.

I get all that. I'm worried about Saints. Can't speak on other teams. This defense....its the same thing game in and out. Marcus is LOST. They not checking each other. Communication is not there. 1 sack up front. How are they gonna contend with good teams. Where is that beast mentality. Laying the hit stick.

Oh I left something out: Crowd noise.

Crowd noise in the 'Dome is the 12'th man on defense....and that's been lost to us all season.

There's way too much "sky is falling" on here about our defense though. Seriously, it's not THAT bad. We're not the Cowboys, Bengals, or Jets.

Crowd noise in the 'Dome is the 12'th man on defense....and that's been lost to us all season.

There's way too much "sky is falling" on here about our defense though. Seriously, it's not THAT bad. We're not the Cowboys, Bengals, or Jets.
Again I can only worry bout THIS team. I'm not relying on those teams to play defense. This team defense gotta do something different. This defense beat Carolina. But will it beat Tampa again. Along with KC, Chicago, 49ers?

I really don't care if we win by 30 or 1. A win is a win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom