Great win today! (1 Viewer)

Toad

Banned
Reaction score
A win is a win ! I don't care how we get them! Great win today. Congrats to Drew on his achievements today including beating the Ravens!

First off who dat and what an amazing way to win such a good game. So i know its probably dumb to go to the failcons message board but i had to see what crap they would type after that win. Well i noticed one of their great members(sarcasm) wish that kazee would hurt kamara or thomas. Now im not for wishing anyone hurt even a failcons player so this really rubbed me the wrong way. I was expecting someone to chime in and suggest he not wish that upon someone as it could happen to you just as easily bit nope just laughs and agreements. To me thats just childish crap that needs to be cut out. I will call out anybody who wishes harm on someone else everytime even a saints fan. Sorry guys had to vent it just drives me crazy that we cant be civil. I wasnt sure were to post it at and didnt want to waste space creating a new one.

You play to win the game. This isn’t college football. There are no style points. You got to like the resolve we showed getting the win. Winning is like, way better than losing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom