Great write up about people who say the afc is so much better than the nfc (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
taken from another board:

NFC owned the AFC last year.. that whole afc is so much better thing is coming to an end.. The NFC beat the AFC head to head last year. The NFC had far more blowouts against the top AFC teams (except indy and NE).. The NFC won the superbowl and Probowl for a change..

These are just a few games I can think of from last year..

Green Bay 31 Chargers 24
Cardinals 21 Steelers 14
Falcons 26 Houston 16
Bucs 13 Titans 10
Vikings 35 Chargers 17
Lions 44 Broncos 7

I'll admit the Saints struggle against the AFC, but we did destroy the Jags who were a playoff advancing team from last year.. Saints 41 Jags 24

The AFC has just as many bad teams if not more.. The AFC east is an absolute joke if you take out the pats.. Just about any NFC team could win that division.. They are a combine 7 wins and 36 losses..
NO OTHER DIVISION IS THAT BAD!.

sO PLEASE stop living in the past that the afc is soo much more dominant.. they may have the two best teams in the league, but overall they have the worst conference and really pathetic teams. aka OAKLAND, MIAMI, KANSAS CITY, CINCY, NY JETS.. etc..

I did some homework for ya, last year, NFC vs. AFC, during the regular season, I counted a split at 32 and 32 between the divisions. If you want to add the NFC won the Superbowl and Probowl, that gives them a 2 game edge.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom