Greatest Day Ever! (1 Viewer)

I was right in front of you. I actually sat in seat 5&6 with my 10 year old daughter. Our seats are row 12 and we had my son and friend in from the air force with us. Our season seats are 16,17,18. I actually had some people behind me whining about me standing for the game. Couldn't believe it.. I had my Brees jersey and all of us wore santa hats. Wish I would have known, I would have intorduced myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ha dude!! I was the guy straight behind you with the beads next to the bucs fans that shrugged and laughed. I can't believe that guy, he had aisle seats too! I couldn't sit down I was too excited.

That is so cool. I have seats down low. I would advise you to try to go to a night game and sit in the terrace one game if you ever have a chance. . Sitting with the folks up top is a whole different experience. It's not better or worse but completely different as is the night games. . I'm glad I've had a chance to do it all. I'd strongly advice folks who always sit low to trade out one week and move up and vice Versa.

Ha dude!! I was the guy straight behind you with the beads next to the bucs fans that shrugged and laughed. I can't believe that guy, he had aisle seats too! I couldn't sit down I was too excited.

Haha. That's awesome! This was the first game I have ever been to where someone whined because I was standing up. Crazy... glad you enjoyed your first game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I got the same feeling. But you know.. it seemed like the Dome was actually louder at times yesterday compared to other games in the Dome earlier this season when there were more people. I think my theory kind of came true. There can be more noise with fewer people if those fewer people actually make noise compared to more people but then those people not making noise at all. For example: the regulars in my section are older people who don't get as into the game as say a younger crowd in Seattle. But yesterday it was all new people who were into it and making noise a lot.

people also absorb sound - i'm sure there's some acoustic balance/math that would tell you how many of a medium sized crowd would out-noise a large but subdued crowd, but i'm not an acoustic engineer

After all these years, I finally made it to a game in the Superdome.
It was far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Bought the tickets at the beginning of the season from a guy on here and man those seats were awesome!

I've been to games at other stadiums, but just like everything else in south Louisiana, Y'all just do it better down here.

I want to thank all the Who Dat nation that went out of their way to give me and my wife a great time before, after and during the game!
Even got some pictures with Whistle Monster.

Oh and the best part? A Saints win baby!!

WHO DAT!!!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Glad you and your wife enjoyed the seats. Even more happy that y'all had such a great first time experience! Merry Christmas to you as well!

There were a lot of kids! I think the wave and such took root in the fact that families were there to have a good time and get those children hooked on Saints football. :9: IMO, it worked! WhoDat!

Yes that was true for me also now that I think about it. Seems like it has been since pre-Katrina since I've seen so many entire families at the game. Lots of moms, dad's with 2+ kids around us.

Glad you and your wife enjoyed the seats. Even more happy that y'all had such a great first time experience! Merry Christmas to you as well!

The tickets were awesome! Also, I didn't want to assume anything but we sat next to a lot of military guys and if you indeed donated your tickets, my hat is off to you sir.

The tickets were awesome! Also, I didn't want to assume anything but we sat next to a lot of military guys and if you indeed donated your tickets, my hat is off to you sir.

Yes....I had to donated seats 7-10 to charity. Makes me feel good that they went to military guys. I was afraid they wouldn't get used at all. Thanks for letting me know that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom