Greatest Easter Candy (2 Viewers)

Eeyore

Flucifer
Reaction score
Believe it or not, i know people who actually like that stuff.

me personally, I’m think it’s nastier than Peeps and candy corn put together.. but whatever floats their collective boat, i guess.
I have them in a jar all year.

People can keep their peeps and candy corn though.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
that's too easy

different category

that's a normal confection, wearing an Easter costume.

I mean, is a Hershey's Kiss in a pastel foil wrapper all of a sudden an "Easter" candy? What if I take an "Easter" Kiss out of a pastel wrapper and re-wrap it in a Red one that I had leftover from Christmas?

Is it still an Easter candy or is it now a Christmas candy because it's in a Christmas Kiss wrapper?

Truth is, it's a year-round Kiss in a different wrapper.

We're talking different ballparks. We're talking Easter candy. Not candy.

But if we were talking candy, you'd be correct. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the undisputed champion.

For those of you interested in my edible sugar thoughts, there's a new Top 10 Cereal... and that's the first time that's happened in over a decade.

Tune in at 11.
I'm not sure if the huge egg one is available year round.

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have them in a jar all year.

People can keep their peeps and candy corn though.
I like licorice, but rarely eat them. Maybe once every couple of years. A little more often if you count variety flavored jellybeans.

I'll eat peeps only if there's nothing else in the house. I do like candy corn tho. The the ones with the mix of pumpkins and candy corn, I forget what it's called, I like. I only ever eat it during Halloween tho.

Torgo

I am Torgo
Reaction score
that's too easy

different category

that's a normal confection, wearing an Easter costume.

I mean, is a Hershey's Kiss in a pastel foil wrapper all of a sudden an "Easter" candy? What if I take an "Easter" Kiss out of a pastel wrapper and re-wrap it in a Red one that I had leftover from Christmas?

Is it still an Easter candy or is it now a Christmas candy because it's in a Christmas Kiss wrapper?

Truth is, it's a year-round Kiss in a different wrapper.

We're talking different ballparks. We're talking Easter candy. Not candy.

But if we were talking candy, you'd be correct. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the undisputed champion.

For those of you interested in my edible sugar thoughts, there's a new Top 10 Cereal... and that's the first time that's happened in over a decade.

Tune in at 11.
Kinda weak argument. The Reese's Eggs(and the Christmas trees) are from a completely different molds, not just a seasonally festive wrapper. I'd even argue the eggs and trees are superior to year-round available cups because of the slightly thicker shell of chocolate. The Reese's peanut butter eggs are only available at Easter. Therefore, gmr is correct that the Reese's peanut butter egg is the greatest Easter candy.

Scorpius the Allfather

Dream Theater fanatic!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Kinda weak argument. The Reese's Eggs(and the Christmas trees) are from a completely different molds, not just a seasonally festive wrapper. I'd even argue the eggs and trees are superior to year-round available cups because of the slightly thicker shell of chocolate. The Reese's peanut butter eggs are only available at Easter. Therefore, gmr is correct that the Reese's peanut butter egg is the greatest Easter candy.
I'm talking about the monster Easter Egg from them, thing is bigger than a hamburger and the chocolate shell is much thicker because of it.

St. Chris

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So much wrong in this thread, although one is right and someone else is close:

Number 1 is Elmer’s Goldbrick eggs (yes, DaveXA, they still make them and pretty easy to find here in Lafayette.)

Number 2 are Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs so Guido was close.

Anything else comes in a distant 3rd except anything licorice which ranks last even if there was an Easter egg made with Brussels Sprouts.

Oye

carry all the groceries in in one trip
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
hello, I’m Oye.

it appears we haven’t met.

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My all time number 1... though I cannot get them in Canada and haven’t had one for years

DC46412E-6E5A-4D99-8035-0673E64BE775.jpeg
I ordered 3 boxes delivered to me here in Connecticut. I also got gold brick eggs. My kids never realized that they only had them in Louisiana. They love the idea none of there friends up here have them or know what they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)