Greatest Easter Candy (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I respectfully submit the following as #1 contender to the title of Greatest Easter Candy:

egg_1200x.jpg

NASTY!

Give me PEEPS!

this was my mom’s favorite.

I went shopping weeks ago for Easter candy and found everything I wanted.

but all the Peeps were gone...

Except one box. That’s all that was left on the shelf.

I think she put it there for me.

Screenshot_20200412-150213_Samsung Internet.jpg

Couldn't find a good shot of this. But for a long time, this was my favorite. But these days they're hard to find. I'm not sure Elmer's makes them anymore. They were freaking awesome. The chocolate egg itself was awesome too.

Last time I had them was about 5-6 years ago and got them through the Vermont Country Store. But it seems like they no longer carry any Elmer's candy.

Last edited:
I respectfully submit the following as #1 contender to the title of Greatest Easter Candy:

egg_1200x.jpg

These are my favorite as well, though (and we may have already discussed this on this forum) but they have shrunken significantly over the last 10 to 15 years, with generally no decrease in price.

it's amazing how bad some of y'all are at guessing the best candy which is obviously reeses peanut butter eggs

that's too easy

different category

that's a normal confection, wearing an Easter costume.

I mean, is a Hershey's Kiss in a pastel foil wrapper all of a sudden an "Easter" candy? What if I take an "Easter" Kiss out of a pastel wrapper and re-wrap it in a Red one that I had leftover from Christmas?

Is it still an Easter candy or is it now a Christmas candy because it's in a Christmas Kiss wrapper?

Truth is, it's a year-round Kiss in a different wrapper.

We're talking different ballparks. We're talking Easter candy. Not candy.

But if we were talking candy, you'd be correct. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are the undisputed champion.

For those of you interested in my edible sugar thoughts, there's a new Top 10 Cereal... and that's the first time that's happened in over a decade.

Tune in at 11.

These are my favorite as well, though (and we may have already discussed this on this forum) but they have shrunken significantly over the last 10 to 15 years, with generally no decrease in price.

it's a travesty!

I don't really care for them, but they are my wife's absolute favorite. Not only have they gotten smaller, they moved to this new plastic container that isn't an improvement over the old foil one.

And they've made all sorts of other varieties. Like the Caramilk one.

No. Just no. Just stop.

They hit a grand slam with the first one.

Know when to walk away, old timer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom