Greatest Easter Candy (1 Viewer)

My all time number 1... though I cannot get them in Canada and haven’t had one for years

DC46412E-6E5A-4D99-8035-0673E64BE775.jpeg

I ordered 3 boxes delivered to me here in Connecticut. I also got gold brick eggs. My kids never realized that they only had them in Louisiana. They love the idea none of there friends up here have them or know what they are.

So much wrong in this thread, although one is right and someone else is close:

Number 1 is Elmer’s Goldbrick eggs (yes, DaveXA, they still make them and pretty easy to find here in Lafayette.)

Number 2 are Reese’s Peanut Butter eggs so Guido was close.

Anything else comes in a distant 3rd except anything licorice which ranks last even if there was an Easter egg made with Brussels Sprouts.

Yeah, well I tried checking the Elmer's website to order directly from them and the Gold Brick egg wasn't available. I want the the one with the individually wrapped nuggets in the large hollowed chocolate egg like the picture i posted. Obviously they don't sell them here in DC, but would have been nice if i could order online and have them shipped here. Oh well.

I ordered 3 boxes delivered to me here in Connecticut. I also got gold brick eggs. My kids never realized that they only had them in Louisiana. They love the idea none of there friends up here have them or know what they are.

they will not ship to Canada, because - as someone explained to me - they can't 'guarantee' the chocolate will hold up to the shipping and could impact the product

I told them I didn't care.

Then I tried to buy some off Amazon and then ebay. No dice.

I thought I had a pack ready - 8 each of Heavenly Hash, Elmer's Gold Brick, and Pecan Egg - for 48 dollars. And I would have been HAPPY to pay it. Plus shipping. Nearly 75 bucks all told, but it fell through.

Maybe next year....

See the source image

Yep...Easter Bunny would leave us 8 packs.

Do Jellybeans count? I really don't like Easter candy but I'm not a big candy eater in general.

Yeah, well I tried checking the Elmer's website to order directly from them and the Gold Brick egg wasn't available. I want the the one with the individually wrapped nuggets in the large hollowed chocolate egg like the picture i posted. Obviously they don't sell them here in DC, but would have been nice if i could order online and have them shipped here. Oh well.

Hadn't noticed you posted that specific product. Haven't seen that one in a long time.

You have something against Reece? He's a good guy

I've heard differently...

Mitch Hedberg said:
I get the Reese's candy bar, if you read that name Reese's that's an apostrophe 'S'. Reese-apostrophe-S, on the end of that name. That means the candy bar is his. I didn't know that! Next time you're eating a Reese's candy bar and a guy name Reese comes by and says "Let me have that," you'd better hand it over. "I'm sorry, Reese, I didn't think I'd ever run into you! You're a forkin' bully, man! Let me at least have a piece!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom