Greatest linebackers in NFL history (1 Viewer)

the-commish

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
New Arena has ranked the 25 greatest linebackers in NFL history. The list includes retired, newly-retired, and still active players. Our own #57 made the list as number 22.

Didn't realize he had that many sacks. Outside of New Orleans, most people don't know Ricky Jackson.

Their #1 is Lawrence Taylor.
Can’t hate on that. In my lifetime watching him as a kid he was the most intimidating defensive player I’ve ever seen in every way possible and makes anybody today look like a patsy. I remember when he played the Redskins and the camera crew filmed him going ballistic on the sideline saying something like number 76 you better hope I don’t get back in the game cause I’m gonna rip your mf head off and looked at my dad and said LT is gonna kill somebody tonight and my dad said he better have a damn good doctor lol

A reasonable list …He got Bill George right, but I am super surprised he missed Willie Lanier better than half his list. (Unless I scrolled past him?)

There is no arguing that Taylor is number one. He is top 3 all time for all defensive players.

Ricky got hurt for no championships because he should be quite a bit higher. Probably ahead of Greene but definitely ahead of the likes of Urlacher.

But I don’t get my feelings hurt by opinion pieces. I can’t believe I gave them so many clicks though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom