Greatest Saint to wear a particular jersey number (1 Viewer)

I love Sharper at #42, but isnt Muncie at least worth a mention.

23 should also consider Dave Whitsell

Jim Taylor at 31 definitely. Its one of only 3 retired Saints jerseys.

You also have Bob Pollard at #82 from the early years.

50 Jake Kupp was pretty good.

74 Dave Rowe was beastly, Derland Moore probably deserves though. If nothing else because he played for us for a hundred years. (Or so.)

#99 - Hollis Thomas! Who didn't love that guy?

#96 - I'd give it to either Antwan Lake or hell, Tom Johnson.

#92 - Tony Bryant? I believe he was the one who blocked a field goal attempt in the final game of the 2004 season to prevent overtime. We had playoff hopes, but the Jets messed that up for us.

#83 - Dave Parks anyone?

#80 - Definitely Graham. Gonna give a shoutout to Jerome Pathon. Clutch on 3rd down.

#76 - Akiem Hicks someday.

#58 - Darion Connor? He had one solid year with us didn't he?

#42 - Love Sharper. But how about Chuck Muncie..

#41 - John Gilliam.

#37 - Gleason.

#18 - I'd probably say Blake. But give Terrance Copper some love! Still remember that hail mary TD against the dirty birds.

#15 - Gary Cuozzo? First starting QB in our history right?

#13 - I'd give it to Joe Morgan. I think he'll have a good career.

I love Billy Miller, too, but #83 should be Dave Parks ... WR/TE from 1968-72.

#56 Pat Swilling (Relentless) was a DAWG!!!! My favorite Saints player followed by #26Deuce and #25Reggie Bush.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UM3luZynizE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Hope Martez Wilson can turn out like this guy. He got the talent to do so. WHO DAT!!

What a great post. And probably the only time I've ever seen the words 'Russell Erxelben' and 'greatest Saint' in the same thread without laughing...

We could do a "Worst Player ever to wear this number for the Saints." I would start with #14, Russell Erxleben. What number did Chip Lohmiller wear? :covri: We have the Billy Joes, all those horrible draft choices like Shawn Knight and the guy the Saints traded him for. :omg2: Jason David, Tebucky Jones, Doug Nussmeier #13, j********* S*******. The list seems almost endless. I like the current thread much better. :) :9:

We could do a "Worst Player ever to wear this number for the Saints." I would start with #14, Russell Erxleben. What number did Chip Lohmiller wear? :covri: We have the Billy Joes, all those horrible draft choices like Shawn Knight and the guy the Saints traded him for. :omg2: Jason David, Tebucky Jones, Doug Nussmeier #13, j********* S*******. The list seems almost endless. I like the current thread much better. :) :9:

Shawn Knight :no::no::no::no::no:
:smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom