Green Bay @ Seattle , Football is here. (1 Viewer)

I think there are a LOT of Packers left from the "replacement refs" game.. they would love nothing better than to go back into that stadium and this time beat them down so hard that a last second desperation pass won't even be an option.

Definitely want the Seahawks to lose because of HFA race. Saints play Packers later so we can go get the tiebreaker over them.

That could be the most persuasive opinion so far. :9:

Emotionally, I just want the Seahawks to lose.

I agree with this 110%. Those guys are our competition for Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs.

Has anyone noticed how the 49ers, Seahawks, and us are talked about for the Superbowl, but the Packers are hardly ever mentioned? It seems like just a year or 2 ago they were the toast of the town, and now nada. I know their o-line is a bit of a question mark, but why are people not talking about them as much?

Their defense is streaky. Don't really know which version you're gonna get from week to week. Raji is out, so that's going to hurt their run D. Like you mentioned, their O-Line isn't the best out there, which makes me question their run game. All in all their offense is lights out for the most part as long as A-Rod is in the game, but their defense just doesn't have that it factor like it had in 2010.

I hope it's a hard hitting game. I hope both teams get physically worn out. I hope GB wins 6-3. Or if the ground could open and swallow both teams. Whichever.
ha ha, nice.

A tie would be nice, but in the far more likely event of a winner -

Geaux Pack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom