Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Town Hall on now

Jill got her Barack(a)

All Trump and Hillary haters gather around

OK, so she is a lefty Bernie

...and everything else I typed in the Libertarian Party thread, thinking it was the Green Party.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Baraka has issues with Barack. In fairness though, so do a lot of black people, but they don't dare disparage the legacy of the first Black President. Buy any educated African American person a drink, get relaxed and have the conversation...you will see/hear some surprising things. This will be the last election that Dems have a huge swath of the Black vote...even if Republicans run a Trump again. I see the black vote peeling of to an independent or third party, possibly with Bernie at the helm....if he is still alive. Hillary must make a dent into poverty and helping g inner city families, else she will be a one term president. Republicans, with Paul Ryan focusing on poor areas of our country, also have a chance to draw 15-20% of the vote if they run someone smart and not painted orange.

That, unless you are talking about the way he looks at Jill...:hihi:

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
OK, she is lifting the sheets and exposing nekkid bodies. She said the Dem Party has become the Party of Deportation and Detention. That's damn true, and hits home to black and brown people. She losing me though, by keep talking bad about the wars.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Baraka has issues with Barack. In fairness though, so do a lot of black people, but they don't dare disparage the legacy of the first Black President. Buy any educated African American person a drink, get relaxed and have the conversation...you will see/hear some surprising things. This will be the last election that Dems have a huge swath of the Black vote...even if Republicans run a Trump again. I see the black vote peeling of to an independent or third party, possibly with Bernie at the helm....if he is still alive. Hillary must make a dent into poverty and helping g inner city families, else she will be a one term president. Republicans, with Paul Ryan focusing on poor areas of our country, also have a chance to draw 15-20% of the vote if they run someone smart and not painted orange.

That, unless you are talking about the way he looks at Jill...:hihi:
Oh, I agree about the feelings of blacks towards Obama. I've been on record as wishing someone would've presented himself or herself as an alternative to Obama in 2012. I would think that many who have disdain towards Hillary as a panderer for the black vote are the same who hold some sort of distaste towards Obama.

But regarding Baracka, maybe it is the way he looks. :hihi:

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
OK, she is lifting the sheets and exposing nekkid bodies. She said the Dem Party has become the Party of Deportation and Detention. That's damn true, and hits home to black and brown people. She losing me though, by keep talking bad about the wars.
Military through and through. You're just like my best friend.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, I agree about the feelings of blacks towards Obama. I've been on record as wishing someone would've presented himself or herself as an alternative to Obama in 2012. I would think that many who have disdain towards Hillary as a panderer for the black vote are the same who hold some sort of distaste towards Obama.

But regarding Baracka, maybe it is the way he looks. :hihi:
:hihi:

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
I wish more pols had the balls to talk about the blind support of Israel.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep. Breaks hit hard with the Quantities Easing of American people...needing to happen...to create easing the student loans debt. Jill seems to be def on Cops killing people.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Police are on the front line of Oppression.

They are making plays for the far left and many disaffected black and brown people.

Grandadmiral

Reaction score
Baracka is definitely radical on race. Some good points, but he goes extreme in others.

And something doesn't sit right with how Cuomo is moderating. Maybe it's just me.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They are jockeying for the left, far left, Black and Brown vote. Good town hall, and just shows that Dems got lucky this year. Hillary is enjoying 91%, because Blacks had nowhere else to go, many of them...after Trump exposed his bigotry.

Future is up in the air though. The next 3 Presidential elections will be very interesting.

OP
Saintshizzle

Saintshizzle

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Baracka is definitely radical on race. Some good points, but he goes extreme in others.

And something doesn't sit right with how Cuomo is moderating. Maybe it's just me.
Yeah she got her a militant! Hahaha...

Cuomo was easy on them. Gary Johnson had been getting much harder questions. Maybe because this is an introductory Town Hall.

Sabine

Thicketeer - Bottomite
Reaction score
I like her but I do not want her at the helm. I believe the job is beyond her abilities.

That whole feminist nurturer response had me rolling my eyes. That was a terrible response.

On student debt, it sounds like she trying to buy votes by wiping all the loans off the books. And the " we did it for Wall Street, so we can do it for young people" sounds to me like she either knows too little about the bailout or she thinks we know too little. FYI, I'm not for eliminating everyone's student debt. Most of those I know with a ton of student debt got that way trying to extend their childhood into their 30s while maintaining a fairly cushy lifestyle.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
Hey Shizz, I DVR'ed this (suck it Zack) is it worth my time to watch or did you cover most in this thread?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Taysom vs Green Bay Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Report: Packers doctor to examine Michael Thomas' injury days before Saints play Green Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
woohoosaint Saints won, Tulane Green Wave won, the rest of the NFCS lost and the Cowboys lost Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 15
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
17 all: Saints at Raiders 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
jasonsw This Thread is dedicated to Raiderjoe and Drumsky Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Bill Analysis ***Official Saints @ Raiders Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2494
Patriots vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
English N/S SNF : New England at Seattle game thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 229
Bill Humor ***The Official Atlanta Falcons MEME Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 68
Week 2 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bengals vs. Browns: Thursday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill N/S ***Burrow's Bengals vs Mayfield's Browns Game Thread*** Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 307
Titans vs. Broncos: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Steelers vs. Giants: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WhoDat?DrewDat Marshon Lattimore appreciation thread!!! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Saints 17 Buccaneers 7: 2nd half game thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Week 1 open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
BLUE_DOG_MAN Official Gameday WhoDat Shoutout thread! Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 20
Bill Analysis ***Official Buccaneers @ Saints Game Day Thread*** Gameday Board 2165
Dan in Lafayette Tailgate Official Saints vs. Bucs Pre-Game Thread Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 128
2020-2021 EPL Thread Everything Else Board 24