Greenbay’s beat writers snarky coverage (1 Viewer)

breesgirl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed how unprofessional quite a few of Greenbay’s beat writers’ coverage was today? It wasn’t all of them, but I noticed at least four different official accounts popping off.

Say what you will about Saints writers, but they rarely give training camp, joint practice updates like they’re some fanboys/girls. If Greenbay won a rep, they gave the player props and relayed exactly what he did to win said round. Greenbay’s writers (several of the ones I’ve read) took shots in almost every tweet. Again, it wasn’t all, but the ones who did rubbed me the wrong way.

Maybe it’s just me.🤣

Am I the only one who noticed how unprofessional quite a few of Greenbay’s beat writers’ coverage was today? It wasn’t all of them, but I noticed at least four different official accounts popping off.

Say what you will about Saints writers, but they rarely give training camp, joint practice updates like they’re some fanboys/girls. If Greenbay won a rep, they gave the player props and relayed exactly what he did to win said round. Greenbay’s writers (several of the ones I’ve read) took shots in almost every tweet. Again, it wasn’t all, but the ones who did rubbed me the wrong way.

Maybe it’s just me.🤣
💯 thinking the same thing lol like why are our guys being objective while alot of them are being salty sheet even Rodgers wasn't giving credit to our D he was just like nah our offense was sloppy

Maybe it’s just me.🤣

I’m sure some of them are scared of Rodgers calling them out. I mean I don’t blame them, he even calls out his own team to the National Media😆

That's just one of the tactics on how you get clicks and follows, especially if you are a beat writer for a particular team. I didn't notice anything on Twitter, then again, I'm not following Green Bay writers.

Really? I asked if anyone else noticed the difference in tone.

Obviously they are free to tweet however they wish. I was only remarking that Greenbay’s reporters seemed to make their tweets sound like they were posted by fans and not reporters. In all the years of joint practices, I’ve never seen opposing teams reporters respond as such. It surprised me.

But I’ll be sure to avoid having reactions to other‘s free speech. Thanks for that.

Maybe it’s just me.🤣
To be honest I didn't even pay attention to Green Bay writers. Only Saints folks.

It almost gives me sympathy for Vikings fans ... nah it doesn't ... "Why do you even ponder passing?" ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom