Greenbrier (1 Viewer)

No. They won't allow any outside food or beverage. No back packs or coolers. All you can bring in is what you can carry in your arms (kids, footballs).

Going to the Irish Pub Thursday night? We will be there between 8:30-9pm. Sounds cliche, but look for the old guy wearing a black golf shirt -- nah, black t-shirt with a giant fleur de lis on the front. Me, old dude, 50+, long hair, gray beard. Very young hot smoking wife.

Just yell "BOSTON" -- I will turn my head (my last name). Or yell GASBAG -- watch people run for the door and I will still be sitting at the bar.
Bergeaux and I are winging it Thursday night. We'll let you know tomorrow when we arrive.

We're leaving Leesburg at 2ish (3.5 hour drive). We're not planning on attending the walk-through.

What time do you guys think you'll be there tomorrow shibby? We should be there by 2:00 tomorrow afternoon and plan on going to the walk through. BDM

On the bus now waiting to depart from the parking area. You there yet?

Shibby and I are at the Irish Pub now at the third table as you walk in.

I got in to the Quality Inn a couple of hours ago. Much longer day than planned. Saw the facility along 64 as I passed White Sulphur Springs. Grabbed a quick average dinner here at the Quality Inn. I was starving so it seemed like a gourmet dinner.

WGNO folks are at this hotel. Lot's of buses and news "trucks" here -- don't know what else to call them.

Big days ahead the next two days. I won't be doing any immediate posting, but will post as often as aI can with news, notes, pics, and personal observations.

This is some exciting stuff here.

En Route To Greenbrier

Heading down this morning.

Left late out of Louisville last night and only got as far as Charleston last night before fatigue took over.

Will definitely be at afternoon practice and tomorrows scrimmage

Excited to see the boys

Have any/many of the players been making themselves available after practice for signing autographs?

It looks like they rotate positions each practice. Yesterday afternoon, it was running backs and linebackers. My kids got Cadet, Ingram, Thomas, Lofton, Ronnie Powell (who is a physical monster), and Todd Davis (rookie from Sacramento State). They sign until the horn blasts and then head inside with the rest of the non quarterbacks.

Just because he deserves it to be mentioned, every player finished the signature they were on at the horn, except Pierre. He continued down the line until he had signed something for those who wanted it. Really impressive display of fan appreciation on his part.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom