Greer!! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I don't post too often on this site, more of an everyday lurker, but we need to be giving Jabari Greer a standing ovation. I've watched both games, the Philly game I was in Vegas so I didn't get to see every play, but he's quietly an excellent corner from what I've seen in both games. I have yet to see him miss a tackle, and he's always around the ball. I'm surprised that more people haven't given respect where it is due. I can't imagine how great our corner back play would be if we were getting more pressure from the D-Line. Let's stand up and do a 'slow clap' (or Thunder Clap if you choose) for his steady and solid play this year! Also for the FO for signing him. Next weeks a huge game in Buffalo
against his former team....I'm smelling a Pick-6!:worthy:

I don't post too often on this site, more of an everyday lurker, but we need to be giving Jabari Greer a standing ovation. I've watched both game, the Philly game I was in Vegas, but he's quietly and excellent corner. I have yet to see him miss a tackle, and he's always around the ball. I'm surprised that more people haven't given respect where it is due. I can't imagine how great our corner back play would be if we were getting more pressure from the D-Line. Let's stand up and do a 'slow clap' (or Thunder Clap if you choose) for his steady and solid play this year! Also for the FO for signing him. Next weeks a huge game in Buffalo
against his former team....I'm smelling a Pick-6!:worthy:

I agree, Jabari has been everything we had hoped for, replacing MM. Sometimes when you don't hear a corner's name being mentioned, it's a good thing. JMHO.

i also agree i have not seen him make any dumb plays yet i think hes ready to play his ex team the bills on sunday im also feeling a pick 6

I expect him to match up with TO Sunday, imagine how the Bills will feel" IF" Greer shuts him down

Jabari is a STAR and I was sad to see him go. He shut T.O. down in the Bills' Monday Night fiasco against Dallas two seasons back, and T.O.s only gotten worse while Greer's gotten better. I hope he's matched up with Lee otherwise Terrell's gonna be useless. Nobody can stop Laser Lee though :homer:

This makes me wonder how Ron Bartell is doing in St. Louis. If you remember, Greer was actually the 2nd choice for the Saints. They were really big on Bartell who decided to resign with the Rams.

I went to look up the stats of Bartell but there's not really much you can tell by looking at the stats of a CB. The only thing I can say about it is in 2 games, he has 0 INT's and 1 FF.

All of this is just out of curiosity. The bottom line is I'm thrilled to have Greer. Imagine if he'd played for the Saints during Mike McKenzie's prime.

Yep, Greer is a solid corner...tackles well, doesn't get beat often, and takes good angles to tackle...just hope he doesn't get hurt, he was hurt a few times in B-lo.

eusa_clap.gif

Jabari is a STAR and I was sad to see him go. He shut T.O. down in the Bills' Monday Night fiasco against Dallas two seasons back, and T.O.s only gotten worse while Greer's gotten better. I hope he's matched up with Lee otherwise Terrell's gonna be useless. Nobody can stop Laser Lee though :homer:

Thanks LaserLee,

Around here, we always welcome unbiased opinions.

ddd

Yes, Greer have done well. I just hope he can come up big at Orchard Park.

Lets send TO home crying.....and bring the Win back down to DA BOTTOM of the MAP....:plus-un2:

Greer should know this team and players routes real well.:hihi:

I just want to say...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to the Bills organization for letting Greer get away. I don't know why you did, but boy am I glad you did. I hope that Jabari reads this forum and knows how much the fans like him and are happy that he's here.

It will be ok though if Jabari covers TO because you will soon find out that Tracey Porter is no slouch in his own right and will do a very nice job covering Laser Lee this Sunday. Seems that ya'll have some real classy fans that come here to talk and I think that you'll probably find that the Saints and Saints fans have a pretty high opinion of your team and your fans. First of all, and I hope your ownership as well as your fans realize that you've got a real good head coach there and he's getting there with the team and doing a very good job. I hope we have a perfect day for football this Sunday, you know the kind I'm talking about, partly cloudy light cool Brees and sunny.

Still, I don't think your team is ready for what they are going to face Sunday and even though I think you have an up and coming defense, I still think we're going to drop 40+ on you guys this Sunday. Anyway, however it goes, I hope for a great game and NO serious injuries to either team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom