greetings from a jets fan (1 Viewer)

hi all,

just coming by for a little pre game chatting with the enemy lol.

i will say you guys look great. your defense is improved greatly and your offense is beyond explosive. also last week you proved u can run the ball as well. should be a great game with a top offense against a top defense

prediction

24-21 jets

Yea, that's what they said about Philly....:jpshakehead:

Welcome to another well mannered opposing fan! I honestly believe this years trolling has been the finest ever seen! (Usually it's more like "we gonna kick yer as***s cause you sux and we dont and we gonna beat yor faces in// ur dome sux and katrina shoulda drowneded u"

I LIKE this kinda trolling. It's civilized while maintaining it's competitiveness. Hell, I'll even ask you to bring MORE like you. This place will be hoppin in no time!

Damnitt Ace! You took my trolling idea away from me! :(

It is true though. They come on here this year like never before, like wood roaches slithering out of log down by the river.

The Saints CANNOT allow david hasslehoff to leave the state of Louisiana with a smile on his face!

Welcome to another well mannered opposing fan! I honestly believe this years trolling has been the finest ever seen! (Usually it's more like "we gonna kick yer as***s cause you sux and we dont and we gonna beat yor faces in// ur dome sux and katrina shoulda drowneded u"

I LIKE this kinda trolling. It's civilized while maintaining it's competitiveness. Hell, I'll even ask you to bring MORE like you. This place will be hoppin in no time!

I see you've met some of our fans:ezbill: I think you'll find most of us coming to NOLA are great fans & great people. GO JETS

I see you've met some of our fans:ezbill: I think you'll find most of us coming to NOLA are great fans & great people. GO JETS

I am surprised with all of the classy Jets fans that have come by so far. As someone mentioned before, in years past, it was usually fans coming in and telling us we suck, offering no breakdowns or any useful information. here's to an injury free game, and of course, a HUGE Saints win! Good luck the rest of the season Jets!

My biggest concern is your NT (Harris?). That dude is big and fast. We've got a great O line with the center and guards being the best of the bunch, but that NT is fierce. We may have to use a TE and a back to cover the heavy blitzes when Drew throws, but if he reads the D well enough (which I'm very confident of) then he'll check down and we'll run the ball with success.

I'm not worried about our D handling your rook QB. GW has been dialing up his schemes and it's still fairly simple. I'd expect to see mondo pressure on Sanchez and I expect several to's by our dbs.

Saints 30
Jets 17

Welcome. I have to say I have little problem saying nice things about the Jets. They were my dark horse team in my preseason predictions and I think I nailed it. It seems that, any more, there's one team each season with a new coach or new quarterback (or both) that does really well. This year, it's definitely the Jets! I know you guys must be ecstatic.

I'm very impressed by Sanchez. I was a little concerned with the choice after the draft but he's shown that he's the real deal. I'm still waiting for the rookie mistakes to start showing up, but so far so good.

As far as the game is concerned, I think we're looking at two of the best teams in the league right now. A superbowl preview? Let's not go that far yet. The Saints are doing quite well, thank you, but we'll know more in the next two games. That other NY team is no slouch either and our guys get to play them in another couple of weeks. Are the Jets the best in the AFC? You're close but, like the Giants in the NFC, the Ravens look pretty good. Let's just be happy that both of our teams are counted among the elites at this time.

So who's going to win the game? Well of course I think it's the Saints, but it should a very good game. Are the Jets the best D we've seen? Maybe, but Philly's pretty good too and Brees & Co. shredded them. Let's just say I'm really happy this game is in the dome and not the Meadowlands because I think that will be the difference right there.

Here's to an injury free game so we can all, hopefully, play this out again in February.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom