Greetings from a newbie sports blogger (1 Viewer)

coachoff

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Kurt Boyer (also known as “The Gridiron Geek”) and I have landed a job with Coach Off. I'm with the company but not here to write an ad.

As chief blogger, I’d like to lurk and check the bayou pulse after big games. I hope to pick up on any controversy over play-calling, 4th down decisions, 2-point conversions etc. which is the theme of Coach Off.

Happy to chat about the Saints' chances this year too. Cheers guys.

- TGG
@coach_off

Just wait until Josh Hill is healthy again and we start running the TE reverse. People will give you plenty to talk about :rolleyes:

What you'll mostly get is CSP's carelessness with his timeouts. And the inability to hire a defensive staff to stop us from being the the worst defense in NFL history 4 years running. Pretty remarkable achievement given the fact we're on our 3rd coordinator in that stretch. Nepotism plays big in the coaching staff.

Just wait until Josh Hill is healthy again and we start running the TE reverse. People will give you plenty to talk about :rolleyes:

What you'll mostly get is CSP's carelessness with his timeouts. And the inability to hire a defensive staff to stop us from being the the worst defense in NFL history 4 years running. Pretty remarkable achievement given the fact we're on our 3rd coordinator in that stretch. Nepotism plays big in the coaching staff.

Go big or go home right? [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom