Greetings From Baltimore- Post Game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Well, I'm back home from New Orleans.
Lemme just say that that City absolutely Kicks Mod edit: veiled profanity, read TOS before posting AMH
I can't wait to come back, and I'm definitely coming back!!

Been to alot of road games in various citys, but by far and away, New Orleans has been the best!!
Just about every person we encountered seemed thrilled that we Ravens fans came down to spend time and money in that place.
Some of the most welcoming and friendly people I've come across in my lifetime.
(Had a couple jack arses around me at the game, but you get that everywhere)

That French Quarter area rocks!!

I'm surprised I'm still alive to talk about it to be totally honest.

Some of the best food I've ever had with some serious drinking.

Every Raven fan that I ran across (and there were alot of them as I think you well know) had a great time and loved the place down there.

If there's one thing we like to do, its party!!

As far as the outcome of the game...
I'll take that as payback for the mod edit: (veiled profanity) whoopin' you put on us a few years ago in our house.
I'd like to think with the noise level that gets generated in that dome, there will be far more victorys for your boys then defeats.
Unbelievable home field crowd advantage in that place if you don't let the opposing team take it away.
Probably the loudest place I've been.

Just want to wish you guys & gals good luck the rest of the way (I'll be pulling for you), and thank you for opening up the city and showing myself, wife and all our Raven bretheren a great time!!

New Orleans is Da Bomb!!!

PS- We'll see if we can't slap down the dirty birds a notch for you in a couple weeks, but you got to cage the Bengals as well.

Peace Football Brothers and Sisters!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man! The Ravens fans that I spoke with were very classy and fun to be around! you guys got a great defense there and I hope to see you in the Superbowl.....

How you like having some good ole La. boys on your team? I wish they were on ours!

Good luck the rest of the way pal......come back after ya'll whip the durty turds!

Would love to slap the Bengals and you guys do the same to the Dirty Birds. I hope we got all of our mistakes out in that game. We needed to pressure McNair and didn't and he killed us. Was pleased with the keeping Jamal Lewis in semi-check. He hit the century mark, but not bad for the number of carries.

Here's to having another shot at you in the Superbowl!

PS- We'll see if we can't slap down the dirty birds a notch for you in a couple weeks, but you got to cage the Bengals as well.

QUOTE]

That's a deal! Let's both take care of business!

man i was planning on wearing my reggie jersey up here in Baltimore all week, but now I cant do that (not out of shame, but I just dont feel like hearing the taunts...I'll wait one more week).

man i was planning on wearing my reggie jersey up here in Baltimore all week, but now I cant do that (not out of shame, but I just dont feel like hearing the taunts...I'll wait one more week).

A Colston or Brees jersey should minimize the taunting. :hihi:

Man anyone see a drunken wizard with a #26 jersey on? That was me! Baltimore fans kept asking me when the party ended around here, and I'd laugh at them and tell them "when you can't walk/drink anymore". I'm dissapointed we got our ***** whooped, but the Ravens fans I encountered were all very nice about it, and had nothing but good things to say about the Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fanatic, I want to hate you after the game Sunday but I can't. Very classy post and glad you enjoyed your trip down. If McNair plays as good as he did then you guys can go a long way with your good defense.

Very classy, Fanatic - good lookin', and good luck...See you in the Super Bowl (I know, I know)

congrats on the win. not as close as the final score. a real whipping. i do have to say i didn't much cotton to y'all's defense doing the electric slide on the sideline to gloat, or the comments about hurting Bush intentionally, or the mauling of our head coach by a player, or the trainer holding up the mocking sign on the sidelines during the game, but I guess that's the Ravens style. No one said you had to have class to win at football. Fans seem okay, though.

Nice post. Congrats on the win--your team played well.

Glad you enjoyed New Orleans. Spread the word. It's still a great place, and out of towners will help get the people there back on their feet, which makes it the perfect vacation. Do good and have a blast. Sounds like you did the town up right.

The Ravens fans definetly had more class then the football team.

The Ravens fans definetly had more class then the football team.

I would have to agree, the fans definately have more class than the football team. I want to throw something thru the TV screen everytime I see the highlight of defensive players on the sideline beating their chest (Ray Lewis) and dancing. In my honest opinion the Ravens are to the NFL as Miami of Florida is to college football, a bunch of thugs. I'm not saying this because we lost, because we can blame ourselves for that, I'm just not a fan of them or Brian Billick.

Last edited:
Fanatic. The Ravens deserved that win. Nothing special just executed better on the day. I am deeply dissapointed.

I do hope your Ravens will help us against the other dirty birds in a couple of weeks time. Can we beat the Bengals for you? If the weather is cold I would think not. But anything can happen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom