Greg McMahon needs to go (1 Viewer)

whodatdb

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The special teams has been one of the weakest in the nfl for the past 6 years.

Even the kicker is coached on how he has to kick it high so its not blocked. Week 1 it was blocked too but it still went it. Week 2 it cost the game. The returners rarely have good blocking.

Nothing improves on ST. How does this guy still have a job?

He is the one constant in our kicking woes.

anyone remember the OTHER giants game? No, not the one last year. but the one way back in 2012 where a McMahon coached special teams unit surrendered over TWO HUNDRED return yards? I remember. And since that day I have had no confidence in his abilities and have been proven right time after time after time.

Yet the organization is too loyal. It must be a pure case of nepotism, b/c his coaching abilities sure are not the reason why is still has a job here.

Special teams has literally cost us games and games that they don't cost us, they've played a huge part in squandering our momentum. He needed to go two years ago. But as much as Sean Payton yells at him on the sideline, he will NEVER let his buddy go.

That blocked FG was the difference. I don't see another team botching field goals on a weekly basis the way this team does.

I'm definitely on board with this...But Coach Payton has been an enabler by retaining him all these years...If today's game doesn't at least get him to think about firing McMahon nothing will.

Mcmahon needs to be fired immediately

Im so sick of us having to deal with mediocre at best position coaches on this team. Payton needs to grow a pair and stop protecting his buddies.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom