Greg McMahon to interview w/ Broncos (1 Viewer)

They'll ask him a bunch of questions about different scenarios. He'll answer them honestly thinking that's what they want. When he leaves they'll add his responses to a book of plays never to be run, ever!

Probably just giving him a proper thank you for handing them that win on a silver platter.

It may be a "thank you" interview after he graciously gave away our victory to them.

I'm sure he's not a bad coach. Just fell out of favor here.

Also, interviews are a good opportunity to also learn what went wrong, what they think about things, maybe even learn about the Saints. The Bronco's wouldn't mind learning a bit of our offensive trickery. Any coach on the team is at least passively aware of what we do.

I'm sure he's not a bad coach. Just fell out of favor here.

Also, interviews are a good opportunity to also learn what went wrong, what they think about things, maybe even learn about the Saints. The Bronco's wouldn't mind learning a bit of our offensive trickery. Any coach on the team is at least passively aware of what we do.
There's obviously something about him that makes him a desirable coach. At the end of the day it's probably not the worst thing for him either; staying too long in one place can make a lot of people stagnant.

Care to explain why?

he had one year as a defensive coordinator and produced the 29th ranked defense when ranked by total defense. this is with a defense that boasts players like Ndamukong Suh, Reshad Jones, Brent Grimes, Kiko Alonso, Cameron Wake, etc.

4 of their division games were against the Bills and Jets who had 2 of the worst offenses in the league.

bright young coach? yeah, sure but I'm not real sure he's ready to be the head coach of one of the top franchises in the league after one poor season at DC. they should've just hired Kyle Shanahan and kept Wade Phillips on as DC. defense wasn't really the problem in Denver last year and I'm not sure Bill Musgrave really moves the needle.

I'd love to see a copy of that resume lol.

Probably just giving him a proper thank you for handing them that win on a silver platter.

Elway: "Greg, come on in!"

*pops film into projector*

blox.0.gif

"BWAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAhAhahahaha!"

*wipes tears*

"Ah, OK, that was fun. Thanks, bye."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom