Greg Romeus status question (1 Viewer)

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has heard how he's coming along? Maybe if he comes back that would be one less position of need to fill.

Guy hasnt played in 3 years. At this point....if he can play special teams that'll be a win.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I was wondering if anyone has heard how he's coming along? Maybe if he comes back that would be one less position of need to fill.

Literally forgot he existed. Hasn't factored in mine or seems like anyone else's future plans for this new 3-4 D.

Tore both ACLs. No clue what he'll come back and be capable of. A pity because he looked to have gotten in great physical shape before the other one blew.

I thought we waived him soon after his most recent injury.

Guy hasnt played in 3 years. At this point....if he can play special teams that'll be a win.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think he's even trained with a team for 3 years. He was injured on 25th June last year before training camp even began.

The only thing I've noticed is that he's now listed as an OLB on his wiki page instead of a DE.

an extra possibility , maybe our ship will finally come in.

I thought Romeus was given a severence ($$) package as we waived him. Or, was that Arrington?

:gosaints:

I think they cut him and then resigned him, they brought him back anyway.

Imagine if Romeo Crennel is hired as our DC we'll have Romeo and Romeus...

:scratch:

Apparently the original name of Shakespeare's play was Romeus and Juliet.

:facts:

the dude blew out his knee just jogging on the practice field. i doubt he'll amount to anything

In order for it to be "one less position we need to fill" Romeus would have to be even remotely reliable. But he's not. Not even close. He's the new Cie Grant.

if he still with us, don't see him doing much.injury prone to say the least and don't think he ever played in 3-4 defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom