Greg Romeus Update (1 Viewer)

CaliSaint4Life

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Not much info here, but looks like he's doing well and running. The injury happened early in the year so I would expect this but it's news in the off-season. I don't expect much from him but I know he's a popular player around here. LOL@the 4.4 comment.
romeus.jpg

I wish nothing but the best for Romeus, he's had some tough luck. But I wonder, where do we play him?:idunno: He seems to me to be strictly a 4-3 DE.
I wouldn't get too caught up in scheme, if he's good then we'll find a place for him. If he can get after the passer, we could just play him on nickel downs where 3-4 and 4-3 goes out the window. Good coaches will use good players correctly regardless of scheme.

Has this guy played a single snap for us yet (even in preseason)? I can't recall.

People underestimate this kid. Great college production, amazing physical specimen. I hope for his sake he can stay healthy because the guy works really hard. He deserves another chance.

Welp... he looks fantastic in gym shorts!

Now if only we could see him in some pads...

What were his injuries again? A torn ACL in each knee? It would be a miracle if he was able to come back from that.

I've always considered Greg Romeus the Saints version of Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. Strange tales of alleged sightings with murmurs of almost superhuman powers.

Now, I finally have the grainy, out of focus photo as well.

Well, if he wants to be an NFL player, this year is probably his last chance. I hope this turns out the opposite of the Cie Grant situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom