Gregg Williams awarded game ball by SP! (1 Viewer)

That is nice, but the players deserve it as well.

My game ball goes to the entire D.

The guys on D are playing the way they are because of Gregg. They will be thrilled to have him get the game ball because of their play.

That's what I was thinking. SP giving the game ball says "your defense, your guys are directly responsible for us winning this game." It's not just a compliment to GW. It's a huge compliment to the entire defensive unit. Those guys should be proud of how they played today.

authentic said:

The guys on D are playing the way they are because of Gregg. They will be thrilled to have him get the game ball because of their play.

Very good choice.

Giving the game ball to Gregg basically said it goes to all the players on the D. We had effort from every position.

Plus, we were playing in Buffalo, where Williams was head coach and was fired. I rather suspect that the players supported the decision.

Way to stick it to your old team GW :hihi:

Nice tweet from Jeff Duncan, twitter.com/jeffduncantp:

Saints awarded a game ball to defensive coordinator Gregg Williams. You could hear the roar through the locker room walls when he got it.

very well deserved game ball. GW has taken essentially the same players (granted with a couple crucial additions) and turned the squad into a serious D unit. he has made a world of difference to this team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom