Gregg Williams deserves some props! (1 Viewer)

Our defense will be ranked very highly as long as the O keeps putting up big numbers. The opponents will HAVE to pass.

Yeah, which is why people shouldn't be so startled if our pass defense for yardage isn't all that great.

I have to agree that williams and the new secondary are doing great but i haven't seen many exotic blitz packages from williams just yet.

Didn't you watch the game? We were tied at the half. It doesn't get tighter than that. Geez.
Actually, we were up 17-13 at the half. It was a tighter game at the half than the final score would indicate. It was the turnovers right after halftime that blew the game open.

Still, I think the original point was to see how the defense will perform in a game that's still tight when the game is on the line, and we haven't seen that yet.

Actually, we were up 17-13 at the half. It was a tighter game at the half than the final score would indicate. It was the turnovers right after halftime that blew the game open.

Still, I think the original point was to see how the defense will perform in a game that's still tight when the game is on the line, and we haven't seen that yet.

It was 17-10 at the half I thought.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom