Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harresment Suit Against Fox News CEO (1 Viewer)

Oh boy. I have a feeling that this one is going to get ugly. Fast.

Ok I'll say it. She's not bad for mid 50s but head of a network should be able to do lots better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlson alleged Ailes told her, “I think you and I should have had a sexual relationship a long time ago and then you’d be good and better and I’d be good and better,” adding that “sometimes problems are easier to solve” that way

The lawsuit cites examples of Ailes’ alleged sexual and sexist comments, including claims that Ailes engaged in “ogling Carlson in his office and asking her to turn around so he could view her posterior,” “commenting repeatedly about Carlson’s legs,” and “claiming that Carlson saw everything as if it ‘only rains on women’ and admonishing her to stop worrying about being treated equally and ‘getting offended so God Damn easy about everything.'”

Seems to practice what they preach, at least about "PC culture".

If any of this can be proved, it seems like she has a solid case. I wonder if any of the off air stuff would be recorded.

Presumably when she complained about her n-air colleague she followed the proper channels and there will be a paper trail.
Any retaliation after that will be relatively easy to prove.

Did she complain about Ailes? the law might not require it because he was the head guy there, thus a supervisor. But if she still complained to the proper channels then that will really help her.

Roger Ailes is completely nuts, so I have no problem believing any of this.

She also alludes to Fox News personalities getting boosts to their careers by banging Ailes. I'm going to assume she's talking about Sean Hannity.

California Uber Alles
California Uber Alles
Uber Alles California
Uber Alles California

Presumably when she complained about her n-air colleague she followed the proper channels and there will be a paper trail.
Any retaliation after that will be relatively easy to prove.

Did she complain about Ailes? the law might not require it because he was the head guy there, thus a supervisor. But if she still complained to the proper channels then that will really help her.

Bit odd with the time frames.

So, she was harassed by Doocy in 2009, which lead to her being taken off of Fox and Friends in 2013. 4 years? Obviously, it's short hand here. But, seems like a long time to demote someone.

http://smithmullin.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Carlson-Complaint.pdf Here is the complaint filed.

It would be hilarious if this goes Cosby. Fired Hasselbeck joins suit, dinky doop Sarah Palin comments about considering joining, etc.

bill_o_reilly_goes_nuts_.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom