Grimes signs with Cleveland Browns (pending physical) MOD EDIT (IBN rumor) (1 Viewer)

jokerface

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
IBN also said we signed Asomugha. They have zero credibility and have been discredited in multiple threads today.

Didn't somebody post all the free agency signings IBN got right way ahead of the mainstream media, and it's looking more and more like we might land Nnamdi?

Guy can't catch a break.:shrug:

Didn't somebody post all the free agency signings IBN got right way ahead of the mainstream media, and it's looking more and more like we might land Nnamdi?

A little reasearch reveals a ton of stuff that wasn't even close to being right. He takes rumors and presents them as facts from his sources. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Kinda Like a suped up Truckman.

Some people will argue to the death that he's the truth though.

I'm concerned about getting news from a guy who seems so worried about his "haters"

That's a great point. If this guy was really plugged in and was only presenting facts, why would he have haters? Phony people always have haters and they always say, "I don't care what naysayers/haters think." That's basically saying, "I don't care that some people know I'm a fraud because a lot of people don't."

I watch his sight and I seen it first hand with my own eyes. The guy has been correct on 70% off the rumors he post. FA signing is a very fluid business, things happen and change quickly. He is not going to be correct 100% of the time just like nobody is when they report a rumor. Anybody saying he is just guessing and throwing stuff out there....then why did he not guess the Saints signed Keenan Lewis when he went own twitter and said he was driving down Airline Hwy. to visit the Saints. Plus he was from NOLA and said in the past he always dreamed of coming home to play for the Saints. That would have been the easiest guess in the world yet ICB did not come out and claim he was signing early with us.

Browns making good moves. I wonder if they will finally do something and go 7-9 or 8-8 at least. Make it hard for the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens this year. I can't help but root for those guys, they remind me of our Saints so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom