Gripe of The Day (2 Viewers)

Tie=useless peice of cloth.

Yup, I hate them I think they are stupid.

My gripe is men wearing pink shirts. Thats more horrible then any tie.

:plus-un2: 000000

Sure it's not THAT big of deal and I certainly don't let it ruin my day, but I honestly don't get the point. Wearing a pink shirt does nothing more than prove that you're one of the sheeple who has to follow the "trends." Seriously.. pink is a chick color. When a baby is born.. what color designates a girl? Of the eleventy billion other colors out there, why would a guy want to wear the one color that's gender specific to a girl?

To each his own, but I have never and will never own a pink shirt. Hey look at me I'm Mr. GQ!.. sorry I don't get it.

What I can't stand is grown men wearing Disney gear everyday whether it be a hat, tie or a shirt.

disney gear is teh ghey...

Haters. I have two Disney hats that I wear when I play golf (along with my Saints cap along with others). Disney World is a blast. :9:

Haters. I have two Disney hats that I wear when I play golf (along with my Saints cap along with others). Disney World is a blast. :9:

5071812081482.jpg

:hihi: I know what you're talking about, but the mouse ears I figured were a nice touch.

Growing up we always went to this family's Christmas party, and every year the husband would wear this wooden holiday tie. Funny at first, but it got really old after the first 10 or so years. I think it was because the 80's passed in to history.

No Tie July ??
That's a little concept the Texas Legislatures came up with a few years ago. Seems they were too hot in the summer and opted to stay away from ties and coats for a while.

I found, through an exhaustive google search, that there is a business opportunity for denim neck ties. Apparently, nobody makes them.

Jorts, with a short-sleeved denim shirt and a denim neck-tie. :9:

I found, through an exhaustive google search, that there is a business opportunity for denim neck ties. Apparently, nobody makes them.

Jorts, with a short-sleeved denim shirt and a denim neck-tie. :9:

Nobody makes turd flavored pizza either. Perhaps there's a reason????

:hihi:

new gripe of the day...

this is a gripe into the future as i know it will happen. i was put on loan for a new project and this fat girl has a crush. she has already tried to self invite herself to my draft day boil, which i shot down, and i know today i will spend part of the day fending off advances...

so the gripe is this, fat girls who dont get you really drunk before trying to hit on you...

new plan. i invited her and told a buddy he could not come over and watch the NBA playoffs, come to the boil, or watch any UFC stuff at my house unless he nails her...

new plan. i invited her and told a buddy he could not come over and watch the NBA playoffs, come to the boil, or watch any UFC stuff at my house unless he nails her...

Cunning diversion tactic. Will work in a pinch, until you can get your head around expressing yourself directly.

Like just telling her you are gay.

I hope you told him he had to take her to his place to nail her. If not, I'd invest in a black light if I were you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom